Problems Loading (and few other things)

Antarctica
TRAPPIST-1g
ProjectWHaT
Yesterday at around noon EST, every few minutes it would take over a minute to load anything. It got better later in the day.

It's been fine today but this just happened:
image.jpg

None of the pictures are loading and the reply box disappeared.

Also, are there supposed to be this many poll choices....?
image.jpg

Yes, I'm aware of the issue. I'm trying out a new content delivery provider for the site, and they're failing quite badly. The problem will likely continue for another day or so while I work on the transition to another provider.

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, but a simple refresh of the page should take care of the problem when you do see it.

Is it wrong that I always just assume that when something isn't working properly here that it's just my terrible, terrible internet connection and not on the server end? :lol:

Sorry for the problems but glad to see you're working on it, @Jordan. 👍

I've not been on GTP on my PC for a while, but the site appears to be fine on my Android phone, on Chrome.

Taken with my iPad. So uh. Time to run around in circles?

image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

There's two status boxes merged together

Last edited:
http://cdn.gtpla.net/ is down and breaking all the JS. Can't do much right now. BTW I'm in florida if location is important.

I can't even post :lol: Had to go edit the HTML and remove the noscript tag and use the backup form.

Jordan obviously knows about the issue(s) so there's no need to continue posting that you're having problems. Once he has this remedied, if you're still having problems, then by all means mention it.

TB
Jordan obviously knows about the issue(s) so there's no need to continue posting that you're having problems. Once he has this remedied, if you're still having problems, then by all means mention it.

As a web developer, when I have a CDN go down I want people to tell me and where they are from. CDNs are location specific so it can help if the problem is spotty.

I'm very sorry about the issues (which, naturally, would crop up while I'm out of the house); the most serious should be resolved now. Several icons and graphics will remain broken for the next hour or so as the DNS changes propagate.

Back