Question for the Pros.

I just saved up enough to buy an actual race car, and I bought the ARTA NSX from Honda.
As I've been buying cars and moving up through A-Spec Mode, I have ended up with the habit of throwing medium racing tires on all the cars I want to race.
Without realizing what I was doing, I threw medium racing tires on the ARTA. Then I realized that the default tires were the racing hard. And the car seems pretty convinced that the hard racing are still on there.
Then I moved boldly on to the next stupid thing to do. I figured that if I was in the process of putting racing tires back on the car, I might be able to choose hard, and put the car back to normal. Now I have a racing NSX with medium sports tires on it.
I can find no way to get the racing hard tires back on the car, for that matter I can't even put any kind of racing tires back on. As the game will give me back absolutely nothing for my 950,000 car (nice touch), I need to know if I've just flushed a million credits down the toilet.
I would really appreciate any help.
Thanks,
Flem

You change your tyres in the driving options menu, where you change your traction control settings and stuff.

Quoted for truth, I fished around in settings trying to change tyres to begin with then I realised you change it in driving options before you start the race.

Back