Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,814 comments
Get yer hangin' ropes out...

914+liter1086010701.jpg

If that resides in Iceland (or a similar part of the globe), then it's not really questionable, just fit for purpose.
Though i do question the spare.. Thought they fill them with gas vapor then set them alight to re-inflate when they get a flat (could be wrong about that).

Please don't tell me that this is awesome, because it just isn't.
View attachment 259938 View attachment 259939

That is awesome! :)

Last edited:
If that resides in Iceland (or a similar part of the globe), then it's not really questionable, just fit for purpose.
Though i do question the spare.. Thought they fill them with gas vapor then set them alight to re-inflate when they get a flat (could be wrong about that).
That technique only works if the tire is pulled off the rim, but doesnt do anything to stop a puncture.

I see some wierd stuff.
But i also see posts, that feels like the poster just wants to post a picture, but that's just a few.

Anyway, that Porsche 914....:banghead::banghead::banghead: Why? why why...?
It scares me how some people misform a car.
Very entertaining this topic, but also some very sad moments :(

That's actually pretty awesome. They did a good enough job on the bodywork that I'm not entire sure if it was originally a Citroen or Porsche. If the latter, even better.

It's really well done... but I'm not too sure. Not completely sold. The front is the problem for me.

I can only imagine that I'm late to this. I used the search function, but didn't see anything about this Toyota 86 X Style from the 2013 Tokyo Auto Salon.
86-x-style-cb-toyota-gt86-4.jpg

Toyota%2B86xStyle%2BCb%2B-%2B3.jpg

Back