Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,814 comments
From yesterday. Someone actually just bought it, too!

IMG_0440.JPG

Saw this today. #KDM BRO
20140425_115754-1.jpg
In case you're confused- it has a K5 badge(name in Korea), "turbo" badge (just the upper tier Optima), and retarded blue rims.

Would converting a Scion FRS to a Toyota GT86 (lights, badges, etc etc) be considered questionable? I would love to do a conversion (except maybe the driving position)

Would converting a Scion FRS to a Toyota GT86 (lights, badges, etc etc) be considered questionable? I would love to do a conversion (except maybe the driving position)
Nope. Because they're the same car really. If you took the FRS and tried turn it into a Nissan GTR it would be questionable.

I'd say its pointless more than questionable. Had a good look over one the other day. Came away not remembering if it was a Subaru or a Toyota. Would I be right in saying the Scion is even closer to the Toyota?

I'd say its pointless more than questionable. Had a good look over one the other day. Came away not remembering if it was a Subaru or a Toyota. Would I be right in saying the Scion is even closer to the Toyota?
Marginal differences in spring rates and design. Most notable the side vents and the front grille.

Also the one is called "BRZ" and one is called "86/GT86/86 GT/FRS"

Back