[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

I almost turned someone, I guess the "Earnhardt" name is starting to show. :sly:

I had a nice lead going until pit stops. Should've been under yellow. :indiff:

I finished the race with no wrecks. I can respect that. :)

Great win by @Furinkazen. :cheers:

Nas, do you know if I can watch the race on Youtube app for the PS3? My PC ain't good to watch videos at all... '-'

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm watching it on the PS3 as I type this message.

Last edited:
Noo there goes my 2nd place in the points standings. :P
Also, @Furinkazen would've killed all the media people on victory lane with his donuts, if there were actually people there.:lol:

BayneHamlin1121.png
BKGlover.png
Jahgee1124.png
Swiftsmith.png

You know what we need? Some RPing......

Reporters managed to catch up with, and get an interview from GTP Series Driver/Owner BKGlover today. It's a landmark achievement as he was rumored to not truly exist, managing to escape the confines of the tracks run so far this season without drawing any attention even from his own team. This was also his first interview pertaining to the series, his only previous public record being a brief, prepared statement after the team was forced to move just after preseason testing. Reporter Michelangelo Babbaganooshe caught up with him outside of a local fast-food restaurant as he was preparing to leave......

Reporter: Mr. Glover! Can we ask you some questions?

BKG: *sigh* *muttering* OK, but you have to tell me how you knew I'd be here?

R: We got a tip saying you get lunch here constantly.

G: Uh huh. Time to change the routine then. (Opens truck door) Well, (Climbs into seat, turn toward reporter) what do you want to know?

R: The season is underway, and while you have been competitive, you have had two engine failures govern your start. Given that you could have easily been in the middle of the big one at Daytona, and the close call coming off of the final turn early at Watkins Glen, what is your feeling on these failures?

G: Cali was a good rebound, but yes the Yates engines have let us down. That's not to say that operator abuse wasn't an issue though. I tend to be hard on whatever I'm using, and generally I will not hesitate to wear anything smooth out before replacing or repairing it. Happy? Not on your life, but talking with Mr. Yates gave some insight.

R: First top 10 of the season last race at Auto Club Speedway. Can you make it two at Talladega?

G: Assume the worst, work for the best. We can, but we can also end up doing a 1080 triple-axel front flip.

R: Why 'The Y', and the use of the old logo?

G: It seems to be a worth-while organization that doesn't get much outward support. Camp Grady Spruce is one of my best childhood memories, even if it was only for a week. As for the logo, it's distinctive, the new one is a bland bubbled-letter with no distinction. If you see the old 'Y', you know what's up. One more before I head out.

R: Any other 'sponsors' for the season?

G: (devious smile emerges) I've got some things organized. You'll have to wait and see though.

Great job on the recording nas. Commentary flowed much better.:cheers:

I'd also like to put forward a motion to change all documentation from SilverFire to Silver Wing. He's here, why not let him actively participate.

You know what we need? Some RPing......

Great job on the recording nas. Commentary flowed much better.:cheers:

I'd also like to put forward a motion to change all documentation from SilverFire to Silver Wing. He's here, why not let him actively participate.
That is the intended purpose, I just misspoke.

Well then... Three races in and still don't have a top 10. 11th is a nice improvement by my AI driver, but I swear to god I'll take the wheel for him if he continues this bad performance. :P

Sad that I'm just now catching this, but if possible it would be awesome to participate in.

Time for some RP!

Team Hot Wheels - Coca-Cola 180 Post-Race

Result: 24th

A disappointing day for the Team Hot Wheels crew, piloting the #35 Hot Wheels/Speedhunters Ford to a lackluster 24th place result. The team currently sits 7th in the championship standings.

Reporters were able to find Gerarghini observing the damaged #35 Ford and ask the owner/driver some questions.

R: After solid finishes these last two weeks, why is it that at your home track you found yourself in 24th?

G: The car are horribly loose all day and nothing we did really helped. Tape, wedge, nothing. I blame the outdated paint scheme for that as we were planning to introduce the new one at Auto Club. Unfortunately, we couldn't make it so we had to use the same car we used for Daytona and The Glen and it didn't really work here.

R: Can you rebound at Talladega? What troubles do you face there?

G: Hell, anyone can rebound at Dega. It's just a matter of avoiding the big one or being the one causing it (laughs).

R: Reports are coming in on you also joining a painting committee?

G: Why yes. Akin to Sam Bass, 5 new schemes for 5 drivers will be revealed in the coming days. They will probably not make it to Dega but they will come (winks).

R: One last question. Sponsors for this year? New paint schemes?

G: I've decided to be the "Target" race car of the season. Therefore, expect many new primary schemes.

Next race is at Talladega where drivers are all set on an equal playing field. It'll take timing, strategy, and a 🤬-ton of luck to succeed here.

I've got a really bad idea. I'm gonna go to bed and sleep it out, but for some unknown reason I have the urge to make a scheme and put an extreme close up face shot on the hood. Not happy ones either.

Who? It'd either be serious Weird Al or angry Randy Savage.

I've got a really bad idea. I'm gonna go to bed and sleep it out, but for some unknown reason I have the urge to make a scheme and put an extreme close up face shot on the hood. Not happy ones either.

Who? It'd either be serious Weird Al or angry Randy Savage.

Angry Randy Savage.

Back