[COMPLETED/CLOSED]Racing Kart 125 SPL Give away

• Thread starter et_
  • 6 comments

et_

(Banned)
Sweden
erazer13
elias_johansson
Hi guys, I've accidentally got 1 too many of the Racing Kart 125 SPL special (purple), and it cant be deleted.:banghead:
However, it can be traded.:)
so instead of just gifting it away to a second account and wasting a car gift for a day, is someone interested?
Oh, and it's 0/0/0 btw...

<---send FR with note to that account if you want it, it needs to go asap.
or write here...​

Last edited:
et_
Hi guys, I've accidentally got 1 too many of the Racing Kart 125 SPL special (purple), and it cant be deleted.:banghead:

so instead of just gifting it away to a second account and wasting a car gift for a day, is someone interested?

<---send FR with note to that account if you want it, it needs to go asap.
or write here...​
I don't think it can not be traded.

et_
Yes it can, I've checked.
If no one wants it just send it to one of your friends that does not play GT5 anymore to get rid of it. I thought it can not be traded but if you can trade it I will give it to one of my friends that does not play it to get rid of it because I do not use it.

If no one wants it just send it to one of your friends that does not play GT5 anymore to get rid of it. I thought it can not be traded but if you can trade it I will give it to one of my friends that does not play it to get rid of it because I do not use it.
but thats the point, I dont want to waste 1 days trade, so if anyone wants it, I'll send it to them

Back