• 22 comments
lb1990
Honda NSX LM Road Car:
THIS IS THE GREY/SILVER ROAD VERSION NOT THE RED RACE CAR VERSION
- 69.3 Miles only!!!
- 450+ bhp
- Grey/Silver colour
- Un-modified by me, comes as found in the UCD
- I'm suggesting its a rare car as I haven't seen any in the UCD before, or on here.

EDIT:
according to: http://www.mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=1922 only 6% of their users own this car.

Offers?

Thanks for looking anyways.

Last edited:
Not right now, just those two. Can't trade until Thursday so if you get another offer feel free to take it.

Is it alright if I kepp you on hold then. I will get back to you ASAP if I take you up?

Sure thing. The two cars are up for trade in my thread though so I cannot guarantee how long they'll be available.

WOW i must be the luckiest guy in GT then, 2 of these popped up in my UCD at the same time...

Well i presume the cars that appear in the UCD are random. Friday i had 9 RUF's pop up. so yeah, unless some one knows of chance ratios etc?

not close is everybody on mygranturismo.net

so 6% IS HIGH LOL

SINCE THE BENTLEY is listed at 2 % lol

nope. but thats why i put the url their, and didnt simply state it was a 6% rarity. so people could go and see for themselves and conclude what they wanted.

not to fussed really about miles, as long as it isnt 10's of thousands, depends see im collecting the LMP's so im deciding which im going for next :s

just had a look on mygranturismo.net, and the car i put up in the url is the RACE one. I have the ROAD one which isnt on that website for some reason.

Honda NSX LM Road Car:
THIS IS THE GREY/SILVER ROAD VERSION NOT THE RED RACE CAR VERSION
- 69.3 Miles only!!!
- 450+ bhp
- Grey/Silver colour
- Un-modified by me, comes as found in the UCD
- I'm suggesting its a rare car as I haven't seen any in the UCD before, or on here.
EDIT:
according to: http://www.mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=1922 only 6% of their users own this car.

Offers?

Thanks for looking anyways.

Try looking at the rare car threads - especially for Used Car Dealerships, it's been mentioned alot and there's even been a couple of threads specifically for this car.

500,000 credits from the used car dealership - I got 3 of them

just had a look on mygranturismo.net, and the car i put up in the url is the RACE one. I have the ROAD one which isnt on that website for some reason.

I assume you're talking about "NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car" and "NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car".
Both cars are on the website (specs missing for the Road one, but you can still see it and tag it as "owned")

Back