Real Account "un-confirmed"?

• Thread starter Odnomre
  • 4 comments
Netherlands
Dutchietown
Odnomre
I'm sorry if this is an offense of any rules, but i'm just really desperate to get this fixed.

3 Days ago I came back onto GTPlanet after an absence of a couple of months. Everything was fine. Yet last night, I get a message in a yellow box, telling me my account has not been validated/confirmed yet, and that there is an email waiting in my inbox so I can validate it.

However, upon checking my email, nothing was there. Nothing from GTPlanet, neither in my normal inbox or my spam filter. So, I clicked the "resend validation email" button, only to receive nothing. I've tried changing my email to see if I could receive it on another account, but nothing has worked so far.

I am now unable to post in any forum, or do anything besides responding to people who've sent me a message in my GTPlanet's inbox.

Is there any way this could be resolved? Thank you in advance.

Odnomre.

I had this problem a few months ago and change to a new email on my account.

Had no problems since then. Hope this helps.

Well, my account is back up, but it seems I can't use my regular Email anymore. If I change it back to the email account I always use, it won't send me any emails.

Thank you for your suggestion, GTPanoz. I appreciate it 👍

I've just merged your accounts, odnomre.

You had apparently reported a message from GTPlanet as "spam" from your old email account. This immediately disables your account here and stops any further messages from being sent to that address.

You can learn more about email deactivation here.

Ah, I see. Thank you for the assist, Jordan. I had sent a request with the "contact" option but didn't receive anything back. I guess Microsoft is blocking the emails from GTP. I'll check my spam filter settings and see if I can undo it.

Thanks again! :gtpflag:

Edit: So, I just checked my blocked contacts in Outlook. GTPlanet isn't in my blocked mailing list. However, in my approved ones, "forums@GTPlanet.net" is there. Did something go horribly wrong with my account? I'll add the email address to the safe mailing list as well, just to make sure, but...

Last edited:
Back