refresh used car list problem

Hello, it has been several weeks since I have had any new purchases offered in the ordinary car auction room, and very few in collector cars. What could this be due to? (I am 50% of the cars acquired, brand central + ordinary occasions + collection occasions)

Hello, it has been several weeks since I have had any new purchases offered in the ordinary car auction room, and very few in collector cars. What could this be due to? (I am 50% of the cars acquired, brand central + ordinary occasions + collection occasions)
Not sure which menu book it, maybe around 15-18. (Someone will correct me if not)
As TumeK5 said. Once you complete the right one it will cycle through every 24hrs.

Last edited:
Thank you very much ! i can't go ahead because i have not one bugatti on invitation and the new Honda RA272 ’65

Not sure which menu book it, maybe around 15-18. (Someone will correct me if not)
As TumeK5 said. Once you complete the right one it will cycle through every 24hrs.
Thank you very much ! i can't go ahead because i have not one bugatti on invitation and the new Honda RA272 ’65

Menu books, not the extra ones...
i did them all !

Last edited by a moderator:
Bit of searching and says Menu book 17.
Normal menu book which think is the races and not extra menu for car collection.

Then you've done everything you need to.
This is the current UCD stock provided you’ve completed Menu Book 39 (GT World Championship)

Not right now but it will match this.

Is yours different?
Thank you for your help ! Have a good evening !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back