{Request} Literature Forum

WallRunner

Insta @ChristopherLittleATL
Premium
United States
Atlanta, GA
WallRunner51
Hello.

I know it seems like alot is being requested lately, So i'll keep this brief.

I had an idea last night about a forum for Literature, Such as stories, Poems etc. There was a forum like this at another forum I visit, And it was full of good stories, you could possibly make it so that a mod would have to approve the stories, So you can keep the bad stuff out.

Thank you for listening.

From,
Chris.

Not to shoot down your idea as I think it's a great idea, but once upon a time there was a sub-forum for literature and there just wasn't enough activity to merit a forum. In the end it wasn't happily ever after for the literature forum as it was killed with it's destiny to be merged with the Rumble Strip.

Hello.

I know it seems like alot is being requested lately, So i'll keep this brief.

I had an idea last night about a forum for Literature, Such as stories, Poems etc. There was a forum like this at another forum I visit, And it was full of good stories, you could possibly make it so that a mod would have to approve the stories, So you can keep the bad stuff out.

Thank you for listening.

From,
Chris.

I believe Pako is right on that aspect Wall. A couple of months ago, I was looking for a "book thread" and I found it, but its point was too "shallow". It was only about one poster reviewing one book and the next person would review another book, it wasn't a discussion about a previusly posted review...in other words, it didn't generate any conversation at all. So I was turned off a little bit by this; And then, I noticed that nobody had posted in it for like a month or so. :indiff:

I'd love a literature forum as I like to read books myself, but I just don't think it would be worth to have it, since I doubt many people would use it regularly.

my 2 cents though...

Ciao!

Back