Reverse Drags?

• Thread starter RLD
  • 21 comments

RLD

(Banned)
United States
*Censored*
PM me
Out of boredom, I decided to tune some cars for drag racing... in reverse. My Enzo will beat DC5's and the reactions are priceless :lol:

Still trying to figure out suspension but I'm tuning it like an FF...backwards. This is real fun and something you guys should do if you get the time. Maybe we could schedule reverse drag competitions :lol:

Lol this actually sounds pretty fun I guess that citroen car would be banned since it does like 200mph in reverse haha.

Lol this actually sounds pretty fun I guess that citroen car would be banned since it does like 200mph in reverse haha.

Well yea, but so far the Enzo and Corvette's are doing pretty well since they can break the wheels loose quite easily, which is important when you have only 1 gear :lol:

RLD
Out of boredom, I decided to tune some cars for drag racing... in reverse. My Enzo will beat DC5's and the reactions are priceless :lol:

Still trying to figure out suspension but I'm tuning it like an FF...backwards. This is real fun and something you guys should do if you get the time. Maybe we could schedule reverse drag competitions :lol:

Really! Ahahaha :lol: im so going to run my buddys dc5 in reverse in an enzo now...

Really! Ahahaha :lol: im so going to run my buddys dc5 in reverse in an enzo now...

Its funny because Enzo has a HORRIFIC launch, they got 3-4 cars on you (at which they start making fun of you), then from 40-130 you pull like mother 🤬 and win my 3 cars :)

RLD
Its funny because Enzo has a HORRIFIC launch, they got 3-4 cars on you (at which they start making fun of you), then from 40-130 you pull like mother 🤬 and win my 3 cars :)

lmao i never tried a top speed reverse tune how can u tell what speed you will reach? Does it correlate to the first gear ratio, like stretch it out?

lmao i never tried a top speed reverse tune how can u tell what speed you will reach? Does it correlate to the first gear ratio, like stretch it out?

I just put the final all the way to the right, top speed to the right, final to the left then lengthen all the gears. Enzo hits 133 while ZR1 does nearly 150...

RLD
I just put the final all the way to the right, top speed to the right, final to the left then lengthen all the gears. Enzo hits 133 while ZR1 does nearly 150...

lol thats awesome im gonna try this tomorrow:crazy:

Dom00000

In short, yes!

Back