RIDOX Replica Garage-In Memory of TurnLeft-GT40,300ZX,F430,TVR,AEM S2000,Cizeta,TransAm Doug Nash

• Thread starter Ridox2JZGTE
  • 5,032 comments
I'l have a test drive of the 300ZX, I bet it'l be fun! :lol:

Tried to send you PM, doesn't work :( Could you send me PM, see if it works ?

EDIT : PM received, tune sent :D

I will revisit the Audi R8 LMS Ultra Team Phoenix, will target for more consistent drive, especially at Bathurst.

Last edited:
SaReNi United / Reiter Engineering
Chevrolet Camaro SS '10 GT3 BOSS YACO Racing ( powered by Jochen Schweizer )
ADAC GT Masters 2012 ( Max Power Flat Floor Version )

Tuned to replicate Camaro GT3 YACO Racing ( Reiter Engineering )
Sports Soft to Racing Hard

CAR : Chevrolet Camaro SS '10
Tire : Sports Soft to Racing Hard

Specs
Horsepower: 641 HP / 650PS at 6300 RPM
Torque : 589.3 ft-lb at 5300 RPM
Power Limiter at : 100%
Weight: 1310 kg
Ballast : 9 kg
Ballast Position : -50
Weight Distribution : 48 / 52
Performance Points: 613

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD ) - Mandatory
Aero Kits Type C
Flat Floors
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Mount Type A
Wing Large Type B
Winglets Type C
Height +2 and Width +38
Wheels : Standard Size ENKEI RC-T4 or OZ Racing Superfogiata in Black or Dark Bronze
Car Paint : Black, White or Silver ( Plain - choose either of those when buying ) - repainting will put big stripes on the car.

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Catalytic Converter Sports
Supercharger
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft
Fully Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customizable Suspension
Weigh Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Hood ( Body Color )
Window Weight Reduction
Racing Brakes Kit

Suspension - GT3 Reiter Engineering Suspension System with Ohlins TTX Racing Springs and Damper
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 80 80
Spring Rate: 13.25 15.25
Dampers (Compression): 6 7
Dampers (Extension): 6 6
Anti-Roll Bars: 7 6
Camber Angle: 0.2 0.2 ( use zero camber all around for max grip )
Toe Angle: -0.07 0.07

LSD - 2 Way LSD High Preload
Initial Torque : 33
Acceleration Sensitivity: 36
Braking Sensitivity: 36

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - HOLINGER Speed Shift Homologated Ratio with Low Final
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.965
Set Auto Max Speed at 210kmh / 130mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.846
2nd 2.235
3rd 1.764
4th 1.473
5th 1.232
6th 1.037
Set Final : 3.488

AERO:
REAR : 20 ( MAX )

Brake Balance:
4/4 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 4/4, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 5/5 for ABS 1 or 1 click higher at the rear.

Recommended setting for DS3 user :

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 4/4 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
The Camaro GT3 had a rough start back in 2012, the first European team from Germany who used the car, YACO Racing Team struggled to be competitive, spending most of their racing time at the back of the pack, several seconds off pace in lap time.

But, that's not the reason for not making this replica :D This year, 2014, the Camaro GT3 will debut again in Europe, with better brakes and bigger wheels as well as many aero improvements.

This build is trying to replicate the full power spec of the Camaro GT3 built by SaReNi United / Reiter Engineering. The car has 650PS and over 800Nm of torque, with 1310kg of weight. I can't replicate the car weight distribution at 55/45, so I used the closest I can get.

I installed flat floor on this build, a different approach to replica, this time I tried to get closer cornering speed of GT3 race car, and sacrificed top speed as well as acceleration. But, I do gain better traction, better stability, easier to push on the limit and ultimately more realistic top speed, able to replicate real life top speed of 279kmh at Monza with chicane - similar to real life 2014 test laps. There are subtle differences in balance compared to non flat floor, so it might takes time to get used to. The flat floor also added PP to 613, quite an increase from 582 :eek:

Suspension has been tuned with added aero downforce from flat floor in mind, damper, ARB and spring rate are optimized for balance of traction and stability on racing hard tire. I decided to use higher rear spring rate to make the car more willing to rotate while very controllable. There might be slight push/understeer, but it's more for safety cushion, so you know you are reaching over the limit and the real car also has unique understeer traits.

LSD is 2 way as usual for this type of car ( racing tire ), I tuned the preload pretty high to avoid sudden changes in grip between rear tires. While high locking rate make sure traction are even near the limit.

For gearing, I used previous replica GT3 homologated gearing and adapted for this car, as I couldn't find detailed info on Camaro GT3 homologation gearing. Final has been setup for good launch on 1st gear, while having good top speed and acceleration throughout the gears. I also aimed at replicating real life top speed.

I tuned and tested at Tsukuba, Brands Hatch GP, Monza with chicane, Bathurst, Silverstone GP, Nurburgring GP/F, Nurburgring GP/D, and Fuji Speedway F.

It was capable of easy 2:03s at Bathurst :eek:, and should be among the top pack of GT3 cars.

For reference : The BOSS YACO Racing Camaro GT3 managed to a best lap of 2:00.564 at Nurburgring GP/F in 2012, and 1:29.039 at Nurburgring GP/D, also on 2012 ADAC GT. Feel free to aim for these lap times :D

View attachment 138970

WM_Nurburgring-2012-07-15-035.jpg

ENJOY :cheers:
:( :grumpy: Oh man, you've said you want my review about this...OK, here it is. :mad:

I consider you my friend and I'm not a liar, so I'l tell you the truth straight and clear,
even if you'll not talking to me again, ever. :mischievous: :nervous:

I'll tell you my opinion; what you've built here is a totally, and I repeat totally, a big aa...
how do I say that,
.................................................................................................................
.................................................................................................................
a great GT3 car man.

This is another Superb! I didn't used emoticons down here to keep you under pressure and thrilled,
even if I'm very happy and satisfied. Ahahaha! Did it worked? Did I had you?

Great handling and great car (I already knew that). Pleasure driving!

I have a feeling (undocumented, just observing the competitor's behavior, and mine :P) about that any serious race car IRL, at least in this class, has a flat floor?!

ia, Group GT3 Series, RH, ABS1, Camber, tune untouched, all won!

Here is a quick, non professional comparison:

Silverstone GP, racing conditions, 4 laps, on try for each:

2:08.131 Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 Base Model (543 BHP)

2:05.119 Chevrolet Camaro SS '10 GT3 BOSS YACO Racing ( Max Power Hardcore No Flat Floor Version )

2:03.276 Chevrolet Camaro SS '10 GT3 BOSS YACO Racing ( Max Power Flat Floor Version )

And what's the best from all and made me much happier is this:

Nurburgring GP/F, racing conditions, 4 laps, first try in the second lap:

2:00.123 Chevrolet Camaro SS '10 GT3 BOSS YACO Racing ( Max Power Flat Floor Version ) - aimed to "IRL".

Superb! 👍

Yeah :eek: the flat floor version requires different final gear, different damper and arb to account for more downforce + stability. The road car 500HP version for both no flat floor and flat floor will be the same as above, except for different power limiter and upgrade parts.
The touring car has the same tune for both 641HP and 500HP, just different limiter and maybe some upgrade parts :D
I hope the hardcore no flat floor road car above will drive well, it was quite tricky to tune, while the flat floor seems to be more stable, so I hope it drives easier on the limit. The flat floor was a blast at Bathurst, 2:03s on 1st lap test :crazy: and plenty to improve. Reducing power to around 500 to 550HP with limiter seems to give much better and consistent drive, experiment and have fun guys :D

Hello Ridox!

Im having a blast with your replicas of the Camaro GT3! Just finished replicating the no flat floor version, and there is only one thing that I would like to ask:

On the "no flat floor" version, is it normal the gears run out so quickly? It hits 6th gear very fast...

Thanks in advance! 👍

Chat soon. :)

PS: BTW, the car glues to the road on SS, not bad to a american muscle...:rolleyes:

:( :grumpy: Oh man, you've said you want my review about this...OK, here it is. :mad:

I consider you my friend and I'm not a liar, so I'l tell you the truth straight and clear,
even if you'll not talking to me again, ever. :mischievous: :nervous:

I'll tell you my opinion; what you've built here is a totally, and I repeat totally, a big aa...
how do I say that,
a great GT3 car man.

This is another Superb! I didn't used emoticons down here to keep you under pressure and thrilled,
even if I'm very happy and satisfied. Ahahaha! Did it worked? Did I had you?

Great handling and great car (I already knew that). Pleasure driving!

I have a feeling (undocumented, just observing the competitor's behavior, and mine :P) about that any serious race car IRL, at least in this class, has a flat floor?!

ia, Group GT3 Series, RH, ABS1, Camber, tune untouched, all won!

Here is a quick, non professional comparison:

Silverstone GP, racing conditions, 4 laps, on try for each:

2:08.131 Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 Base Model (543 BHP)

2:05.119 Chevrolet Camaro SS '10 GT3 BOSS YACO Racing ( Max Power Hardcore No Flat Floor Version )

2:03.276 Chevrolet Camaro SS '10 GT3 BOSS YACO Racing ( Max Power Flat Floor Version )

And what's the best from all and made me much happier is this:

Nurburgring GP/F, racing conditions, 4 laps, first try in the second lap:

2:00.123 Chevrolet Camaro SS '10 GT3 BOSS YACO Racing ( Max Power Flat Floor Version ) - aimed to "IRL".

Superb! 👍

You got me when I read the first few lines, I was thinking, oh man, I blew it :lol: then I got so relieved, I was happy beyond words.

GT3 cars are allowed to have rear diffuser, front splitter and rear wing, when I researched about the Camaro GT3, it can generate some downforce, front and back, and it also has elaborate flat under floor and rear diffuser :D Surprisingly GT6 flat floor able to get close to real life performance in terms of top speed, and lap times.

downforce front/rear at 200 km/h: 40 kg/250 kg

Rear spoiler High down force racing wing
Front spoiler Front splitter with integral double under floor diffusers, splitter covers complete frontal under floor
Under body Flat under floor with rear diffuser
taken from SaReNi official statement about the Camaro GT3.

Thanks again for driving the car, every time I heard about any replica is doing well, I am happy camper :P

Hello Ridox!

Im having a blast with your replicas of the Camaro GT3! Just finished replicating the no flat floor version, and there is only one thing that I would like to ask:

On the "no flat floor" version, is it normal the gears run out so quickly? It hits 6th gear very fast...

Thanks in advance! 👍

Chat soon. :)

PS: BTW, the car glues to the road on SS, not bad to a american muscle...:rolleyes:

The no flat floor has almost no downforce, which is why it can accelerate so quick and reach top speed much faster, you can lower the final gear to increase top speed, but please check the 1st gear launch, avoid lowering the final too much as it can cause the car to bog down. Acceleration will also be lower.

Is it bad for an American muscle to glue on the road :P

EDIT : I will be posting many cars soon, Makoto's Z32, FEED RX7, Alfa Romeo Mito, Camaro GT3 Touring Car Base 641HP, Blancpain Camaro GT3 ( road car version both flat floor and no flat floor ), and Blancpain Camaro GT3 Touring Car 500HP. If time permits, Makoto's GC8 and Tomoya R32 GTR.

Last edited:
The no flat floor has almost no downforce, which is why it can accelerate so quick and reach top speed much faster, you can lower the final gear to increase top speed, but please check the 1st gear launch, avoid lowering the final too much as it can cause the car to bog down. Acceleration will also be lower.

Roger that! TY! 👍 After finish the "flat floor" version will change it...

Is it bad for an American muscle to glue on the road :P

Absolutely not! I wish my home country dealers could sell/import them... Especially the vintage ones... :(

EDIT : I will be posting many cars soon, Makoto's Z32, FEED RX7, Alfa Romeo Mito, Camaro GT3 Touring Car Base 641HP, Blancpain Camaro GT3 ( road car version both flat floor and no flat floor ), and Blancpain Camaro GT3 Touring Car 500HP. If time permits, Makoto's GC8 and Tomoya R32 GTR.

:eek: :drool: :scared: :) 👍

Last edited:
Chevrolet Camaro SS Touring Car '10 GT3 BOSS YACO Racing
( powered by Jochen Schweizer )
ADAC GT Masters 2012 ( Max Power )

Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_74.jpg

CAR : Chevrolet Camaro SS Touring Car '10

Specs
Horsepower: 641 HP / 650PS at 6100 RPM
Torque : 635.1 ft-lb at 5300 RPM
Power Limiter at : 92.6%
Ballast : 100 kg
Weight Distribution : 51 / 49
Performance Points: 608

GT AUTO
Oil change
Wheels : Standard Size ENKEI RC-T4 or OZ Racing Superfogiata or OZ Racing Ultraleggera or GT-Ab11 in Black or Dark Bronze
Car Paint : Black, White or Silver.

Tuning Parts Installed :
Racing Exhaust
Supercharger
Carbon Drive Shaft
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit

Suspension - GT3 Reiter Engineering Suspension System with Ohlins TTX Racing Springs and Damper
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 75 75
Spring Rate: 18.34 23.29
Dampers (Compression): 6 5
Dampers (Extension): 7 5
Anti-Roll Bars: 5 4

Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_78.jpg

Acceleration Sensitivity: 32
Braking Sensitivity: 32

Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.963
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.846
2nd 2.235
3rd 1.764
4th 1.473
5th 1.233
6th 1.037

AERO:
FRONT : 200
REAR : 590 ( Both has been adjusted to give fine balance, alter according to preferences and track )

Brake Balance:
4/4 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 4/4, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 5/5 for ABS 1 or 1 click higher at the rear.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 4/4 brake balance as starting point.

Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_76.jpg

Notes :
The Camaro GT3 had a rough start back in 2012, the first European team from Germany who used the car, YACO Racing Team struggled to be competitive, spending most of their racing time at the back of the pack, several seconds off pace in lap time.

But, that's not the reason for not making this replica :D This year, 2014, the Camaro GT3 will debut again in Europe, with better brakes and bigger wheels as well as many aero improvements.

This build is trying to replicate the full power spec of the Camaro GT3 built by SaReNi United / Reiter Engineering. The car has 650PS and over 800Nm of torque, with 1310kg of weight. I can't replicate the car weight distribution at 55/45, so I used the closest I can get. Torque is also much higher and can't get low enough, but fear not, the car still can put down power very well.

This build uses Chevrolet Camaro Touring Car, the car is different compared to the road car version, no body kit, no rear wing, but it comes with decent front and rear aero, as well as much harder springs.

Suspension has been tuned to support the added downforce in mind, damper, ARB and spring rate are optimized for traction on both low speed and higher speed. I decided to use higher rear spring rate to make the car more willing to rotate while very controllable. There might be slight push/understeer on low to medium speed, but it's more for safety cushion, so you know you are reaching over the limit and the real car also has unique understeer traits.

LSD is 2 way as usual for this type of car ( racing tire ), I tuned the preload pretty high to avoid sudden changes in grip between rear tires. While high locking rate make sure traction are even near the limit.

For gearing, I used previous replica GT3 homologated gearing and adapted for this car, as I couldn't find detailed info on Camaro GT3 homologation gearing. Final has been setup for good launch on 1st gear, while having good top speed and acceleration throughout the gears.

I tuned and tested at Tsukuba, Brands Hatch GP, Monza with chicane, Silverstone GP, Nurburgring GP/F, Nurburgring GP/D, and Fuji Speedway F.

It was capable of easy mid 1:23s at Brands Hatch GP, right there among top GT3 cars :D

For reference : The BOSS YACO Racing Camaro GT3 managed to a best lap of 2:00.564 at Nurburgring GP/F in 2012, and 1:29.039 at Nurburgring GP/D, also on 2012 ADAC GT. Feel free to aim for these lap times :D

Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_75.jpg

WM_Nurburgring-2012-07-15-035.jpg

Last edited:
Chevrolet Camaro SS Touring Car '10 GT3 500HP Blancpain version

Tuned to replicate Camaro GT3 Blancpain 2014 ( Reiter Engineering )

Specs
Horsepower: 500HP at 7100 RPM
Torque : 585.5 ft-lb at 4400 RPM
Power Limiter at : 72.4%
Weight: 1290 kg
Ballast : 80 kg
Weight Distribution : 50 / 50
Performance Points: 576

GT AUTO
Oil change
Wheels : Standard Size ENKEI RC-T4 or OZ Racing Superfogiata or OZ Racing Ultraleggera or GT-Ab11 in Black or Dark Bronze

Tuning Parts Installed :
Racing Exhaust
Supercharger
Carbon Drive Shaft
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit

Front, Rear

Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.963
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.846
2nd 2.235
3rd 1.764
4th 1.473
5th 1.233
6th 1.037

AERO:
REAR : 590 ( Both has been adjusted to give fine balance, alter according to preferences and track )

Brake Balance:

Notes :

But, that's not the reason for not making this replica :D This year, 2014, the Camaro GT3 will debut again in Europe Blancpain Series, with better brakes and bigger wheels as well as many aero improvements.

This build is trying to replicate the power spec of the Camaro GT3 built by SaReNi United / Reiter Engineering competing in Blancpain Series. The car has 500HP and over 800Nm of torque, with 1290kg of weight. I can't replicate the car weight distribution at 55/45, so I used the closest I can get.

This build uses Chevrolet Camaro Touring Car, the car is different compared to the road car version, no body kit, no rear wing, but it comes with decent front and rear aero, as well as much harder springs.

Suspension has been tuned to support the added downforce in mind, damper, ARB and spring rate are optimized for traction on both low speed and higher speed. I decided to use higher rear spring rate to make the car more willing to rotate while very controllable. There might be slight push/understeer on low to medium speed, but it's more for safety cushion, so you know you are reaching over the limit and the real car also has unique understeer traits.

For gearing, I used previous replica GT3 homologated gearing and adapted for this car, as I couldn't find detailed info on Camaro GT3 homologation gearing. Final has been setup for good launch on 1st gear, while having good top speed and acceleration throughout the gears.

I tuned and tested at Tsukuba, Brands Hatch GP, Monza with chicane, Silverstone GP, Nurburgring GP/F, Nurburgring GP/D, and Fuji Speedway F.

It was capable of easy 1:25s at Brands Hatch GP, right there among top GT3 cars :D

Last edited:
I'm currently revisiting my Audi R8 LMS Ultra Phoenix tune, learning some new insights from building Ferrari 458 GT3 and Camaro GT3, using experience from these replicas and real life specs, I am overhauling the R8 LMS tune completely from the ground up. The new update tune just did 53.1s at Tsukuba on RH tire, 528HP, no oil change, stock gearing, 599PP, only touch the LSD, suspension and aero. In the same bracket as 458 GT3 :D

The replay ... :eek: so cool looking at the R8 glides around the tight corners like a boss :lol:

@danbojte : You might like this one :)

I'm currently revisiting my Audi R8 LMS Ultra Phoenix tune, learning some new insights from building Ferrari 458 GT3 and Camaro GT3, using experience from these replicas and real life specs, I am overhauling the R8 LMS tune completely from the ground up. The new update tune just did 53.1s at Tsukuba on RH tire, 528HP, no oil change, stock gearing, 599PP, only touch the LSD, suspension and aero. In the same bracket as 458 GT3 :D

The replay ... :eek: so cool looking at the R8 glides around the tight corners like a boss :lol:

:happy: & for the GT3 Blancpain Touring, it's 72.4 the Power Level. ;)

Glad to hear this man.

This would easily be the most frustrating car I've driven in the game :banghead:. If it was a horse, I'd take it out the back & shoot the thing :irked: :lol:

Chevrolet Camaro SS Touring Car '10 GT3 BOSS YACO Racing
( powered by Jochen Schweizer )
ADAC GT Masters 2012 ( Max Power )

Specs
Horsepower: 641 HP / 650PS at 6100 RPM
Torque : 635.1 ft-lb at 5300 RPM
Power Limiter at : 92.6%
Ballast : 100 kg
Weight Distribution : 51 / 49
Performance Points: 608

GT AUTO
Oil change
Wheels : Standard Size ENKEI RC-T4 or OZ Racing Superfogiata in Black or Dark Bronze

Tuning Parts Installed :
Racing Exhaust
Supercharger
Carbon Drive Shaft
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit

Front, Rear

Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.963
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.846
2nd 2.235
3rd 1.764
4th 1.473
5th 1.233
6th 1.037

AERO:

Brake Balance:

Notes :

This build is trying to replicate the full power spec of the Camaro GT3 built by SaReNi United / Reiter Engineering. The car has 650PS and over 800Nm of torque, with 1310kg of weight. I can't replicate the car weight distribution at 55/45, so I used the closest I can get. Torque is also much higher and can't get low enough, but fear not, the car still can put down power very well.

It was capable of easy mid 1:23s at Brands Hatch GP, right there among top GT3 cars :D

Absolutely perfect! Great at Monza in GT3 Series, used camber, RH tires, ABS1 5/5, Championship Winner!

Sadly, I can't enjoy the Blancpain version today, because of an annoying headache. 👍

Glad to hear this man.

This would easily be the most frustrating car I've driven in the game :banghead:. If it was a horse, I'd take it out the back & shoot the thing :irked: :lol:

Well, I can't guarantee it would handle like the 458 :(, especially at low speed, it has some funky front grip bias :lol: I am going for low aero configuration, after seeing that even 458 GT3 with low aero can be very quick, this also helps with low speed instability.

Testing at Bathurst, it's capable of easy 2:04s in 1st lap, not bad, and 52.5s at Tsukuba, all with stock gearing.

I will post this as a new tune, an alternative to the older version which also pretty good with variety of spring rate choices.

EDIT : Posted 2:01s on 1st lap at Silverstone GP :D and Brands Hatch GP 1:23.3s on 1st lap :eek:

Absolutely perfect! Great at Monza in GT3 Series, used camber, RH tires, ABS1 5/5, Championship Winner!

Sadly, I can't enjoy the Blancpain version today, because of an annoying headache. 👍

Thank you, glad to hear the car is perfect :) Hope your headache soon be gone, get well mate :)

Last edited:
Well, I can't guarantee it would handle like the 458 :(, especially at low speed, it has some funky front grip bias :lol: I am going for low aero configuration, after seeing that even 458 GT3 with low aero can be very quick, this also helps with low speed instability.

Testing at Bathurst, it's capable of easy 2:04s in 1st lap, not bad, and 52.5s at Tsukuba, all with stock gearing.

I will post this as a new tune, an alternative to the older version which also pretty good with variety of spring rate choices.

Thank you, glad to hear the car is perfect :) Hope your headache soon be gone, get well mate :)
You're right about the funky front end grip. I use the in-car view whenever possible with a DS3 on steering setting 0 and it seems to me like the Audi has a quick rack in it as it's got 90 degrees of rotation in it before you know it! Almost like I've changed the steering setting to 1 or 2! Other cars steer slower and hardly ever see that much rotation unless you're catching an oversteer slide. Very bizarre

Blancpain site states R8 has power between 489HP to 552HP, depend on restrictor used :) So I'll make one with oil change and use limiter to 552HP, and gives option for 489HP.
What other GT3 replicas have you got in mind?
I must say I didn't think the road car to race car conversions would be competitive with the real race cars but you've proven me wrong and Dan has backed it up with race proven results. You're a wizard :bowdown:

What other GT3 replicas have you got in mind?
I must say I didn't think the road car to race car conversions would be competitive with the real race cars but you've proven me wrong and Dan has backed it up with race proven results. You're a wizard :bowdown:

Thank you, I'm still learning, not really a wizard, there are plenty of my replicas and tune that needs more work :)

I am thinking this car, Emil Frey Jaguar G3 ( 500HP, 1200kg )

timthumb.php

Development never stops does it. At least it's not a money pit like F1 where millions MIGHT find you tenths of a second.

The Jag looks nice but don't forget the Gallardo or that old McLaren had a car, E I E I O :lol:

Is the Aston Martin V12 Vantage a GT3 possibility? I know they used the DB9. Maybe that's more suitable?

Do you think these GT3 replicas are capable of putting up a decent fight in the Nurbirgring 24 mins?

24 mins. That's just so wrong as an endurance race. Time shift or not. It just doesn't sound right :rolleyes:

AUDI R8 LMS Ultra (Audi Sport Team Phoenix) '12 489HP to 552HP BLANCPAIN version
Tuned to replicate Audi R8 LMS Ultra Blancpain

Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_104.jpg

CAR : Audi R8 LMS Ultra ( Audi Sports Team Phoenix ) '12

Specs
Blancpain Max Power 412kW
Horsepower: 552 HP at 8000 RPM
Torque: 417.6 ft-lb at 6500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 99.6%
Weight: 1250 kg
Ballast : 0 kg
Ballast Position : 0
Weight Distribution : 45 / 55 as stock
Performance Points: 607

Blancpain power based on 2.5 Kg/Hp or 500HP

Horsepower: 500 HP at 6400 RPM
Torque: 417.0 ft-lb at 6300 RPM
Power Limiter at : 90.4%
Performance Points: 594

Blancpain power based on maximum restrictor 365kW
Horsepower: 489 HP at 6400 RPM
Torque: 416.4 ft-lb at 6100 RPM
Power Limiter at : 88.2%
Performance Points: 591

GT AUTO
OIL CHANGE
Improve Body Rigidity ( optional - not installed in this build )
Wheels : Stock
Car Paint : Stock

Nürburgring 24h.jpg

Tuning Parts Installed :
Racing Exhaust
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit

AERO :
FRONT : 230
REAR : 680 ( Alternative setup is to use stock value or whatever values that suits the track or preferences - I recommend no more than 300 front aero and 730 rear aero, too high will lower acceleration and top speed)

LSD - 2 way high preload
Initial Torque : 28
Acceleration Sensitivity: 38
Braking Sensitivity: 38

Alternate LSD ( loose )
Initial Torque : 34
Acceleration Sensitivity: 34
Braking Sensitivity: 34

Suspension - EIBACH ERS Coil Springs with Bilstein Damper
Front, Rear

Spring Rate: 21.43 16.87
Dampers (Extension): 5 4
Camber Angle: 0.2 0.2 ( use zero camber for max grip )
Toe Angle: -0.07 0.07 - increase rear toe in if want more stability in low speed, I recommend no more than 0.21 as it makes the rear harder to rotate.

Alternative Setup ( Suspension/LSD/Aero ) for 1.09 :

Spring Rate: 21.43 19.39 (lowest possible)
Dampers (Extension): 5 5
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 3
Camber Angle: 2.2 3.2
Toe Angle: -0.08 0.08

Alternate Aero :
FRONT : 280
REAR : 680

Alternate LSD ( loose )
Initial Torque : 51
Acceleration Sensitivity: 51
Braking Sensitivity: 51

Transmission - Sequential 6 Speed Adapted Homologated Ratio
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 5.000
Set Auto Max Speed at 250kmh / 155mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.032
2nd 2.235
3rd 1.765
4th 1.474
5th 1.238
6th 1.037
Set Final : 3.889

Brake Balance
5/4 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 5/4, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 5/4 brake balance as starting point.

Nürburgring 24h_1.jpg
Notes :
This is a replica of Audi R8 LMS Ultra Blancpain version, the power figures depend on the restrictor usage, so I have provided 3 different power levels.

The suspension has been overhauled from my older tune, incorporating new spring rate, damper, ARB, toe and camber. With the new setup, I can use same camber front and back, unlike in the older version :)
Overall the car is easier to drive, safer, and more consistent.

For LSD, I have used the same 2 way setup, with similar setup like in 458 GT3, while gearing also adapted from 458 GT3 homologated ratios, and it worked so well with the R8 LMS.

I have tuned and tested the car at Tsukuba, Brands Hatch GP, Bathurst, Silverstone GP, Nurburgring 24H and Spa :D

With stock gearing and 528HP, it manages 52.5xxs at Tsukuba, 1:23.3xxs at Brands Hatch GP, 2:04s at Bathurst and 2:01s at Silverstone GP, all on 1st lap :D

To replicate 2014 Audi R8 LMS, I would suggest to run at 500HP

Please leave feedback about the replica, I always consider this car as a work in progress

Nürburgring 24h_2.jpg

UPDATE : Added new alternate suspension and aero set, the alternate setup offers better low speed stability and lighter steering at medium and higher speed, LSD remains the same. The new alternate setup is capable of 1:59s at Silverstone GP :eek: with 552HP.

UPDATE for 1.09 : Added alternate suspension/LSD/aero to suit with the camber that now works, thanks to @danbojte for the test.

Last edited:
Is the Aston Martin V12 Vantage a GT3 possibility? I know they used the DB9. Maybe that's more suitable?

Do you think these GT3 replicas are capable of putting up a decent fight in the Nurbirgring 24 mins?

24 mins. That's just so wrong as an endurance race. Time shift or not. It just doesn't sound right :rolleyes:

I will look into the Aston Martin, not sure what sort of aero can be installed.
I haven't tried the replicas at Nurb 24 mins, but I think they should be able to win, they are great on acceleration and top speed :)

:P Hope this car won't cause too many crashes :lol:

@Fanapryde, @sumbrownkid: The Audi R8 LMS replica/tune has been posted above, hope this one drives much better than the older tune.

Makoto Mori****a Z32 Nissan Fairlady 300ZX Twin Turbo Wangan Midnight 800HP
Tuned to replicate Makoto's Z32 300ZX Wangan Midnight

Comfort Soft

CAR : Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX Twin Turbo 2Seater (Z32) 89
Tire : Comfort Soft

Specs
Horsepower: 800 HP at 7700 RPM
Torque : 609.9 ft-lb at 6200 RPM
Power Limiter at : 99.00%
Weight: 1350 kg
Ballast : 22 kg
Ballast Position : 50
Weight Distribution : 53 / 47
Performance Points: 589

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity (INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD ) - OPTIONAL
Aero Kits Type B
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Mount Type E
Wing Large Type E
Winglets Type C
Height +3 and Width +12
Wheels : +2 Inch Up RAYS TE37 in White
Car Paint : Lightning Yellow ( should be available from later year Z32 '90s )

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter Sports
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Twin Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft
Adjustable LSD
Weigh Reduction Stage 1
Carbon Hood
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension -ENDLESS Zeal Function-Xs Street Coilovers
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 100 100
Spring Rate: 10.00 7.00
Dampers (Compression): 5 6
Dampers (Extension): 6 6

LSD - ATS 2 way
Initial Torque : 18
Acceleration Sensitivity: 24
Braking Sensitivity: 24

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.590
Set Auto Max Speed at 310kmh / mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.124
2nd 1.925
3rd 1.302
4th 1.000
5th 0.752
6th 0.600
Set Final : 3.692 ( 6th is for draft, 5th tops at 320kmh )

AERO:
REAR : 20 ( MAX )

Brake Balance:
6/6 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 6/6, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 6/6 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

One of the wildest Wangan Midnight car :D
At 800 HP and massive torque from the twin turbo engine, makes this Z32 a tire shredder.

I have tuned this beast with handling in mind, but the power easily overwhelm the rear tires, so I would highly recommend to run on sports tire ( either medium or soft )

Suspension uses Zeal Function-Xs Street spring rate, at 10k/7k, it's suitable for track and street.
I have tuned the damper and ARB at Tsukuba, with balance around mid corner and exit.

LSD is 2 way, with medium preload and low locking rate to make the car easier to turn in.

Gearing is setup with good spread while maintaining high top speed.

I would consider this car still needs tweaking, let me know if there's anything that needs improvement.

Camaro GT3, again :lol: will come soon ( the road car Blancpain, or should I just edit the road car tune with additional spec ? )

Then I will post the FEED RX7 in a day or 2 :D then onto Wangan Midnight again.

Camaro GT3, again :lol: will come soon ( the road car Blancpain, or should I just edit the road car tune with additional spec ? )

Then I will post the FEED RX7 in a day or 2 :D then onto Wangan Midnight again.
Separate Blancpain, please. :D

Edit: :grumpy: I got to go shopping... :)

Last edited:
Back