RIDOX Replica Garage-In Memory of TurnLeft-GT40,300ZX,F430,TVR,AEM S2000,Cizeta,TransAm Doug Nash

• Thread starter Ridox2JZGTE
  • 5,032 comments
I have posted Tomoya DC2, not sure if it's good enough :)

and this is coming :

Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_11.jpg

Hey Ridox how is the tune setup for the Wangan cars? I've forgotten which you need help on (I am looking up Tomoya's ACE still but no luck :grumpy:)

Hey Ridox how is the tune setup for the Wangan cars? I've forgotten which you need help on (I am looking up Tomoya's ACE still but no luck :grumpy:)

I have tuned suspension and LSD on Makoto's GC8, Z32 and Tomoya R32, what I need is more detailed info on weight and power as well as paint, wing, and wheel :) I think Makoto GGC8 has 400PS. I have limited info on Z32, lightning yellow paint, TE37 white wheel, GT wing and carbon hood. For Tomoya ACE R32, I have the paint and wing, as well as carbon hood and wheel type.

@Ridox2JZGTE Don't forget the OP link for AutoDelta. :)

Thanks, I updated the OP :)

I am thinking about several version of Camaro GT3, they will not be accurate though, mainly weight distribution. But I will try to replicate performance in terms of power, weight and lap times.

The 2012 YACO Racing ( powered by Jochen Scwheizer ) Camaro GT3 built by SaReNi United / Reiter Engineering did best time of 1:29.039 at Nurb GP/D and 2:00.564 at Nurb GP/F during 2012 ADAC GT Championship, it was several seconds slower than the front pack :( It has 650PS/641HP, 800Nm/590 lb-ft and 1310kg. The Camaro only competed in several races before retired due to lack of competitive edge.

WM_Nurburgring-2012-07-15-035.jpg

The current 2014 Blancpain spec shows at 500HP and 1290kg. It now has 19 inch wheel and bigger brakes as well as many improvements. I am waiting for Monza Blancpain race result to see the lap times it can achieve during qualifying.

timthumb.php

So, I will make the 2012 YACO Racing Camaro GT3, I have tuned both Camaro SS '10 ( road car ) and Camaro Touring Car, both has 500HP and 580+lb-ft.
The road car can have body kits and rear wing, and it's about a second slower than the Touring Car at Tsukuba and Silverstone GP ( only has 20 rear aero and no front aero ) I tuned the car to achieve maximum possible mechanical grip on RH tire.

City of Arts and Sciences - Night_68.jpg

I can post both car with 2012 Yaco Racing GT3 spec, I will need to tune and test at Nurb GP/D aim for 1:29.039 and Nurb GP/F at 2:00.564 :D

@Firehound427, @KazaMR2
And for Wangan Midnight, here is an early build of Makoto Z32 300ZX with 800HP and 1350kg - Lightning Yellow, TE37 White.

City of Arts and Sciences - Night_80.jpg

City of Arts and Sciences - Night_81.jpg

City of Arts and Sciences - Night_72.jpg

Will need suggestion for the rear wing :D

Thanks, I updated the OP :)

I am thinking about several version of Camaro GT3, they will not be accurate though, mainly weight distribution. But I will try to replicate performance in terms of power, weight and lap times.

The 2012 YACO Racing ( powered by Jochen Scwheizer ) Camaro GT3 built by SaReNi United / Reiter Engineering did best time of 1:29.039 at Nurb GP/D and 2:00.564 at Nurb GP/F during 2012 ADAC GT Championship, it was several seconds slower than the front pack :( It has 650PS/641HP, 800Nm/590 lb-ft and 1310kg. The Camaro only competed in several races before retired due to lack of competitive edge.

The current 2014 Blancpain spec shows at 500HP and 1290kg. It now has 19 inch wheel and bigger brakes as well as many improvements. I am waiting for Monza Blancpain race result to see the lap times it can achieve during qualifying.

timthumb.php

So, I will make the 2012 YACO Racing Camaro GT3, I have tuned both Camaro SS '10 ( road car ) and Camaro Touring Car, both has 500HP and 580+lb-ft.
The road car can have body kits and rear wing, and it's about a second slower than the Touring Car at Tsukuba and Silverstone GP ( only has 20 rear aero and no front aero ) I tuned the car to achieve maximum possible mechanical grip on RH tire.

View attachment 138581

I can post both car with 2012 Yaco Racing GT3 spec, I will need to tune and test at Nurb GP/D aim for 1:29.039 and Nurb GP/F at 2:00.564 :D

@Firehound427, @KazaMR2
And for Wangan Midnight, here is an early build of Makoto Z32 300ZX with 800HP and 1350kg - Lightning Yellow, TE37 White.

View attachment 138583

View attachment 138584

View attachment 138582

Will need suggestion for the rear wing :D
Excellent! Excellent! :veryhappy: 👍

Wanted : Test drivers for Camaro GT3, both road car and touring car, send me PM :D Will need both to be tested at Nurb GP/F, Nurb GP/D, Silverstone GP, Brands Hatch GP and Tsukuba.

EDIT : The road car did 2:00.4xx at Nurb GP/F with ease, pretty good ;), while the Touring Car did easy 1:58s, both 641HP / 650PS, 1310kg.

At Silverstone GP, the road car : 2:02s, while the touring car becomes a lot faster :(

Last edited:

That was a typo, I was about to write the later model year DC2, but they have different PP, so I cancel it, ermm, forgot to delete it :lol:

Looks like the road car is at big disadvantage with almost no aero, the touring car on the other hand can become very quick with 650PS even on low aero setup :) I will write down the tune for both in a few hours, both are 90% complete, there still some quirks on both. The road car has traction issue on medium speed exit, needs throttle modulation, as it has 650PS now :D

The touring car has way too much torque at over 620lb-ft at 650PS :( Will need to test no oil change version.

Last edited:
Looks like the road car is at big disadvantage with almost no aero, the touring car on the other hand can become very quick with 650PS even on low aero setup :) I will write down the tune for both in a few hours, both are 90% complete, there still some quirks on both. The road car has traction issue on medium speed exit, needs throttle modulation, as it has 650PS now :D

The touring car has way too much torque at over 620lb-ft at 650PS :( Will need to test no oil change version.
:scared:
But, but you said
Or you'll make all of them? :D

But, but you said :scared:
Or you'll make all of them? :D

The Touring car uses same tune for 500HP and 641HP, only limiter changes, while the road car is different, it need different power upgrade parts for 641HP.

The YACO 2012 has 650PS :), 500HP version is for Blancpain replica :D
I will make all of them.

Tomoya ACE Honda Integra Type R ( DC2 ) '95 Wangan Midnight

Tuned to replicate Tomoya ACE Integra DC2 Wangan Midnight
Comfort Soft

CAR : Honda Integra Type R (DC2) '95
Tire : Comfort Soft

Specs
Horsepower: 323 HP / 327 PS at 9000 RPM
Torque : 194.7 ft-lb at 8500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 100%
Weight: 930 kg
Ballast : 2 kg
Ballast Position : 0
Weight Distribution : 62 / 38 - as in real life
Performance Points: 485

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD )
Wheels : +2 Inch Up ENKEI RP03 in Bronze
Car Paint : Championship White

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter Sports
Intake Tuning
Twin Plate Clutch
Fully Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customizable Suspension
Weigh Reduction Stage 2
Carbon Hood ( Body Color )
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension -ENDLESS Zeal Function B6 Hard Springs
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 100 90
Spring Rate: 12.00 8.00
Dampers (Compression): 5 6
Dampers (Extension): 4 6
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 5
Camber Angle: 0.2 1.2 ( use zero camber all around for max grip )
Toe Angle: -0.07 0.07

LSD - 1.5 way J's Racing LSD
Initial Torque : 17
Acceleration Sensitivity: 30
Braking Sensitivity: 10

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - MFactory Gear Set 1-3-4-5
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.700
Set Auto Max Speed at 280kmh / 174mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.070
2nd 2.105
3rd 1.636
4th 1.310
5th 1.054
6th 0.880
Set Final : 3.750

Brake Balance:
7/9 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 7/9, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 7/9 for ABS 1 and 2 click higher at the rear.

Recommended setting for DS3 user :

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 7/9 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
This replica is still work in progress, mainly for visual parts, and performance figures :)

As I don't have much info on power and weight, I decided to do a NA themed build. With all upgrade parts, this DC2 has 327PS and capable of 300kmh under special circumstances.

For weight, I decided to stay just above 900kg, 930kg precisely, with corrected weight balance at 62/38 as in real life.

Suspension uses ENDLESS Zeal B6 Hard Springs set 12k/8k, with damper setup for overall balance on low speed to high speed. LSD is a high traction J's Racing variety, with high preload and cam angle. This ensures optimum traction under heavy braking and acceleration at SSR7.

For gearing, I decided to use MFactory gear set 1-3-4-5. 2nd gear is stock and 6th is optimized for balance of acceleration and top speed. Final has been lowered to allow better top speed.

I mainly tuned the car at Tsukuba to make sure it handles pretty good, then I tested it at SSR7. The car should be able to reach over 280kmh without draft.

ENJOY :cheers:
iB, Tour of Japan, SH, Camber, all won! 👍

SaReNi United / Reiter Engineering
Chevrolet Camaro SS '10 GT3 BOSS YACO Racing ( powered by Jochen Schweizer )
ADAC GT Masters 2012 ( Max Power Hardcore No Flat Floor Version )

Tuned to replicate Camaro GT3 YACO Racing ( Reiter Engineering )
Sports Soft to Racing Hard

CAR : Chevrolet Camaro SS '10
Tire : Sports Soft to Racing Hard

Specs
Horsepower: 641 HP / 650PS at 6300 RPM
Torque : 589.3 ft-lb at 5300 RPM
Weight: 1310 kg
Ballast : 9 kg
Ballast Position : -50
Weight Distribution : 48 / 52
Performance Points: 582

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD ) - Mandatory
Aero Kits Type C
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Mount Type A
Wing Large Type B
Winglets Type C
Height +2 and Width +38
Wheels : Standard Size ENKEI RC-T4 or OZ Racing Superfogiata or OZ Racing Ultraleggera or GT-Ab11 in Black or Dark Bronze
Car Paint : Black, White or Silver ( Plain - choose either of those when buying ) - repainting will put big stripes on the car.

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Supercharger
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft
Adjustable LSD
Weigh Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Racing Brakes Kit

Suspension - GT3 Reiter Engineering Suspension System with Ohlins TTX Racing Springs and Damper
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 80 80
Spring Rate: 13.25 15.25
Dampers (Compression): 6 5
Dampers (Extension): 7 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 6 6
Camber Angle: 0.2 0.2 ( use zero camber all around for max grip )

LSD - 2 Way LSD High Preload
Initial Torque : 33
Acceleration Sensitivity: 36
Braking Sensitivity: 36

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - HOLINGER Speed Shift Homologated Ratio with Low Final
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.965
Set Auto Max Speed at 210kmh / 130mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.846
2nd 2.235
3rd 1.764
4th 1.473
5th 1.232
6th 1.037
Set Final : 3.088

AERO:
REAR : 20 ( MAX )

Brake Balance:
4/4 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 4/4, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 5/5 for ABS 1 or 1 click higher at the rear.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 4/4 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
The Camaro GT3 had a rough start back in 2012, the first European team from Germany who used the car, YACO Racing Team struggled to be competitive, spending most of their racing time at the back of the pack, several seconds off pace in lap time.

But, that's not the reason for not making this replica :D This year, 2014, the Camaro GT3 will debut again in Europe, with better brakes and bigger wheels as well as many aero improvements.

This build is trying to replicate the full power spec of the Camaro GT3 built by SaReNi United / Reiter Engineering. The car has 650PS and over 800Nm of torque, with 1310kg of weight. I can't replicate the car weight distribution at 55/45, so I used the closest I can get.

I do not install flat floor on this build, so please be careful with throttle on low speed exit. I will make another version with flat floor. Without flat floor, the top speed and acceleration is much higher with lower PP. It comes with benefits and drawback ( lower cornering speed ).

Suspension has been tuned with mechanical grip in mind, damper, ARB and spring rate are optimized for traction and highest cornering speed possible on racing hard tire. I decided to use higher rear spring rate to make the car more willing to rotate while very controllable. There might be slight push/understeer, but it's more for safety cushion, so you know you are reaching over the limit and the real car also has unique understeer traits.

LSD is 2 way as usual for this type of car ( racing tire ), I tuned the preload pretty high to avoid sudden changes in grip between rear tires. While high locking rate make sure traction are even near the limit.

For gearing, I used previous replica GT3 homologated gearing and adapted for this car, as I couldn't find detailed info on Camaro GT3 homologation gearing. Final has been setup for good launch on 1st gear, while having good top speed and acceleration throughout the gears.

I tuned and tested at Tsukuba, Brands Hatch GP, Monza with chicane, Silverstone GP, Nurburgring GP/F, Nurburgring GP/D, and Fuji Speedway F.

It was capable of easy 1:24s at Brands Hatch GP, and low 2:02s at Silverstone GP, right there among GT3 cars :D

For reference : The BOSS YACO Racing Camaro GT3 managed to a best lap of 2:00.564 at Nurburgring GP/F in 2012, and 1:29.039 at Nurburgring GP/D, also on 2012 ADAC GT. Feel free to aim for these lap times :D

Last edited:
iB, Tour of Japan, SH, Camber, all won! 👍

You beaten Japanese supercars with Tomoya Integra DC2 :bowdown:

I have posted the 1st Camaro GT3 ( hardcore no flat floor full power version ) :lol:

Will post another version soon. I think the road car replicates the GT3 very well, so maybe I don't need to post the touring car version ? The touring car can't replicate the torque when the power set at 641HP and no wing or aero kit:grumpy:, but it's very quick on 500HP version :)

Let me know how it drives 👍

Here is a trivia, the full power 641HP Touring Car Camaro GT3 replica only has 607PP, while the road car version with flat floor at 641HP has 610+PP, seems like flat floor added a lot of downforce :D

You beaten Japanese supercars with Tomoya Integra DC2 :bowdown:

I have posted the 1st Camaro GT3 ( hardcore no flat floor full power version ) :lol:

Will post another version soon. I think the road car replicates the GT3 very well, so maybe I don't need to post the touring car version ? The touring car can't replicate the torque when the power set at 641HP and no wing or aero kit:grumpy:, but it's very quick on 500HP version :)

Let me know how it drives 👍

Here is a trivia, the full power 641HP Touring Car Camaro GT3 replica only has 607PP, while the road car version with flat floor at 641HP has 610+PP, seems like flat floor added a lot of downforce :D

Yes, and nothing was touched on the tune (like always, usual), not at least the transmission. What a car! :cool:

So, today is a good day then! 👍

I'd say it is worth to post the touring car too, being a great car and now even better, I'm sure.
It's too good to be dropped. Eventually, if you think, publish it as a "bonus" if not quite a "replica". :)

ADAC GT Masters 2012 ( Max Power Flat Floor Version )

Autodromo Nazionale Monza.jpg

Specs
Performance Points: 613

GT AUTO
Oil change
Aero Kits Type C
Flat Floors
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Mount Type A
Wing Large Type B
Winglets Type C
Height +2 and Width +38
Wheels : Standard Size ENKEI RC-T4 or OZ Racing Superfogiata or OZ Racing Ultraleggera or GT-Ab11 in Black or Dark Bronze
Car Paint : Black, White or Silver ( Plain - choose either of those when buying ) - repainting will put big stripes on the car.

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Supercharger
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft
Adjustable LSD
Weigh Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Racing Brakes Kit

Suspension - GT3 Reiter Engineering Suspension System with Ohlins TTX Racing Springs and Damper
Front, Rear

Dampers (Compression): 6 7
Dampers (Extension): 6 6
Anti-Roll Bars: 7 6

Syracuse - Night_15.jpg

Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.965
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.846
2nd 2.235
3rd 1.764
4th 1.473
5th 1.232
6th 1.037
Set Final : 3.488

AERO:

Brake Balance:
4/4 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 4/4, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 5/5 for ABS 1 or 1 click higher at the rear.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 4/4 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
The Camaro GT3 had a rough start back in 2012, the first European team from Germany who used the car, YACO Racing Team struggled to be competitive, spending most of their racing time at the back of the pack, several seconds off pace in lap time.

But, that's not the reason for not making this replica :D This year, 2014, the Camaro GT3 will debut again in Europe, with better brakes and bigger wheels as well as many aero improvements.

This build is trying to replicate the full power spec of the Camaro GT3 built by SaReNi United / Reiter Engineering. The car has 650PS and over 800Nm of torque, with 1310kg of weight. I can't replicate the car weight distribution at 55/45, so I used the closest I can get.

I installed flat floor on this build, a different approach to replica, this time I tried to get closer cornering speed of GT3 race car, and sacrificed top speed as well as acceleration. But, I do gain better traction, better stability, easier to push on the limit and ultimately more realistic top speed, able to replicate real life top speed of 279kmh at Monza with chicane - similar to real life 2014 test laps. There are subtle differences in balance compared to non flat floor, so it might takes time to get used to. The flat floor also added PP to 613, quite an increase from 582 :eek:

Suspension has been tuned with added aero downforce from flat floor in mind, damper, ARB and spring rate are optimized for balance of traction and stability on racing hard tire. I decided to use higher rear spring rate to make the car more willing to rotate while very controllable. There might be slight push/understeer, but it's more for safety cushion, so you know you are reaching over the limit and the real car also has unique understeer traits.

LSD is 2 way as usual for this type of car ( racing tire ), I tuned the preload pretty high to avoid sudden changes in grip between rear tires. While high locking rate make sure traction are even near the limit.

For gearing, I used previous replica GT3 homologated gearing and adapted for this car, as I couldn't find detailed info on Camaro GT3 homologation gearing. Final has been setup for good launch on 1st gear, while having good top speed and acceleration throughout the gears. I also aimed at replicating real life top speed.

I tuned and tested at Tsukuba, Brands Hatch GP, Monza with chicane, Bathurst, Silverstone GP, Nurburgring GP/F, Nurburgring GP/D, and Fuji Speedway F.

It was capable of easy 2:03s at Bathurst :eek:, and should be among the top pack of GT3 cars.

For reference : The BOSS YACO Racing Camaro GT3 managed to a best lap of 2:00.564 at Nurburgring GP/F in 2012, and 1:29.039 at Nurburgring GP/D, also on 2012 ADAC GT. Feel free to aim for these lap times :D

Syracuse - Night_17.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, and nothing was touched on the tune (like always, usual), not at least the transmission. What a car! :cool:

So, today is a good day then! 👍

I'd say it is worth to post the touring car too, being a great car and now even better, I'm sure.
It's too good to be dropped. Eventually, if you think, publish it as a "bonus" if not quite a "replica". :)

:P So 2 more tune then :) 500HP Blancpain and 641HP Base for Touring Car, I might put these 2 in 1 post, and the road car 500HP Blancpain ... maybe I'll edit the 2 above with 500HP specific changes ? or 2 more tunes :crazy:

:P So 2 more tune then :) 500HP Blancpain and 641HP Base for Touring Car, I might put these 2 in 1 post, and the road car 500HP Blancpain ... maybe I'll edit the 2 above with 500HP specific changes ? or 2 more tunes :crazy:
There's no rush 👍, so I'd say there are two base cars with two tunes each so four tunes. :lol:

I will post Makoto's Z32 sometime later, it's a beast with 800HP, I think most will have a scare at the track with sports tire:lol:, but it goes pretty good at SSR7 on CS tire.

Yeah :eek: the flat floor version requires different final gear, different damper and arb to account for more downforce + stability. The road car 500HP version for both no flat floor and flat floor will be the same as above, except for different power limiter and upgrade parts.

The touring car has the same tune for both 641HP and 500HP, just different limiter and maybe some upgrade parts :D

I hope the hardcore no flat floor road car above will drive well, it was quite tricky to tune, while the flat floor seems to be more stable, so I hope it drives easier on the limit. The flat floor was a blast at Bathurst, 2:03s on 1st lap test :crazy: and plenty to improve. Reducing power to around 500 to 550HP with limiter seems to give much better and consistent drive, experiment and have fun guys :D

Last edited:
ADAC GT Masters 2012 ( Max Power Hardcore No Flat Floor Version )

Specs
Performance Points: 582

GT AUTO
Oil change
Aero Kits Type C
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Mount Type A
Wing Large Type B
Winglets Type C
Height +2 and Width +38
Wheels : Standard Size ENKEI RC-T4 or OZ Racing Superfogiata in Black or Dark Bronze

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Supercharger
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft
Adjustable LSD
Weigh Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Racing Brakes Kit

Front, Rear

Dampers (Compression): 6 5
Dampers (Extension): 7 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 6 6

Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.965
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.846
2nd 2.235
3rd 1.764
4th 1.473
5th 1.232
6th 1.037
Set Final : 3.088

AERO:

Brake Balance:

Notes :

I do not install flat floor on this build, so please be careful with throttle on low speed exit. I will make another version with flat floor. Without flat floor, the top speed and acceleration is much higher with lower PP. It comes with benefits and drawback ( lower cornering speed ).

Suspension has been tuned with mechanical grip in mind, damper, ARB and spring rate are optimized for traction and highest cornering speed possible on racing hard tire. I decided to use higher rear spring rate to make the car more willing to rotate while very controllable. There might be slight push/understeer, but it's more for safety cushion, so you know you are reaching over the limit and the real car also has unique understeer traits.

For gearing, I used previous replica GT3 homologated gearing and adapted for this car, as I couldn't find detailed info on Camaro GT3 homologation gearing. Final has been setup for good launch on 1st gear, while having good top speed and acceleration throughout the gears.

I tuned and tested at Tsukuba, Brands Hatch GP, Monza with chicane, Silverstone GP, Nurburgring GP/F, Nurburgring GP/D, and Fuji Speedway F.

It was capable of easy 1:24s at Brands Hatch GP, and low 2:02s at Silverstone GP, right there among GT3 cars :D

The Beauty and the Beast - iA, Group GT3, Camber, RH, ABS1, Winner! 👍

How's the handling ? Is it faster in lap times compared to the 543HP 458 GT3 ?
Very good handling at this tremendous force, carefully inputs are necessary, the back can easily be lost under braking.
It's not a pleasure driving, but is also a pleasure to drive it :P and feel that power. :) I have to compare the times with 458 tomorrow but I'd say that 458 is better. 👍

Very good handling at this tremendous force, carefully inputs are necessary, the back can easily be lost under braking.
It's not a pleasure driving, but is also a pleasure to drive it :P and feel that power. :) I have to compare the times with 458 tomorrow but I'd say that 458 is better. 👍

May I suggest to run higher front brake, say 5/4 or 6/4 or 5/3, that might help with braking stability, its understandable the car is very wild with no front aero and only 20 rear. The 500HP is alot easier to handle even with the same torque number :) I have the touring car ready - the 641Hp version, I have fine tuned the aero and gearing to make it closer to Monza 2014 test run with 279kmh top speed. It was able to lap Bathurst in 2:05 flat.

I can't wait to hear your review on the flat floor version above :D

May I suggest to run higher front brake, say 5/4 or 6/4 or 5/3, that might help with braking stability, its understandable the car is very wild with no front aero and only 20 rear. The 500HP is alot easier to handle even with the same torque number :) I have the touring car ready - the 641Hp version, I have fine tuned the aero and gearing to make it closer to Monza 2014 test run with 279kmh top speed. It was able to lap Bathurst in 2:05 flat.

I can't wait to hear your review on the flat floor version above :D
Thank you for the suggestions!
Yes, these monsters are wild and it's an interesting experience to ride them, but I already know that I'll love more the 500 HP versions. ;)
I'm :) for the touring version but :( for it'll not have a rear wing.
The flat floor-ed will be next, on the track, tomorrow. :cheers:

Looks like the Wangan Midnight RX7 FD might be used for the new seasonal RX7 FD at SSR5 :) It's SRF OFF event, PD also wrote the event is aimed at mid to expert level :D Looks like Kaz is listening and making separate events, SRF ON is stated as beginner level, currently with Peugeot FF car at London. They also give some simple hints and tips too :P

I am having some issue with Makoto's Z32, it has way too much torque at 610 lb-ft :crazy:, comfort tires is like cheese on a bike :lol: even sports medium is having too much wheel spins. Seems to be only good at SSR7.

If anyone interested to test drive it, I'll PM the tune :)

Currently also building FEED RX7 for another member here upon request, and another Alfa Romeo, this time a Mito, built for the new tuning shootout, it's a quick 30 minutes build :

Autumn Ring_5.jpg

Autumn Ring_2.jpg

It's damn quick :lol: for 165HP tiny hatch, @Ronald6, if you want to test it, let me know :D

Last edited:
Looks like the Wangan Midnight RX7 FD might be used for the new seasonal RX7 FD at SSR5 :) It's SRF OFF event, PD also wrote the event is aimed at mid to expert level :D Looks like Kaz is listening and making separate events, SRF ON is stated as beginner level, currently with Peugeot FF car at London. They also give some simple hints and tips too :P

I am having some issue with Makoto's Z32, it has way too much torque at 610 lb-ft :crazy:, comfort tires is like cheese on a bike :lol: even sports medium is having too much wheel spins. Seems to be only good at SSR7.

If anyone interested to test drive it, I'll PM the tune :)

Currently also building FEED RX7 for another member here upon request, and another Alfa Romeo, this time a Mito, built for the new tuning shootout, it's a quick 30 minutes build :

View attachment 139357

View attachment 139359

It's damn quick :lol: for 165HP tiny hatch, @Ronald6, if you want to test it, let me know :D

I'l have a test drive of the 300ZX, I bet it'l be fun! :lol:

Back