Saw 3 "Null Cars" in the Auction House.

United States
Massachusetts
llClaude_Speedll
BlazingSol05
Around 2 hours ago, a mate and I checked the auction house for the usual everyday good deals, and we both came across 3 2010 Jaguar XFRs. However the preview picture for all 3 of the XFRs showed a Null Car as the car we were bidding on. After a hefty amount of cash was spent, one of us managed to score one of these "Null Cars". Sadly, we later discovered that these were just regular XFRs. Has this ever happened to anyone else on here?

I saw that happen with the Toyota GT One, I decided not to bid on it because I thought it was hacked or something so didn't want to risk getting banned.

lol i tried bidding on them and it soon went out of control so i stopped xD the bid soon reached over 90million credits xD

The null car is an all-black VW jetta with black Zender Turbo II wheels, black lights, and blacked out windows. It's the car you see online driven by someone who has a DLC car that you haven't purchased. This is possibly why Turn 10 includes a free car in every DLC pack, so all of the vehicles get put onto your game so you don't have to always see this car. There's no possible way to obtain it ingame without the use of mods.

The null car is an all-black VW jetta with black Zender Turbo II wheels, black lights, and blacked out windows. It's the car you see online driven by someone who has a DLC car that you haven't purchased. This is possibly why Turn 10 includes a free car in every DLC pack, so all of the vehicles get put onto your game so you don't have to always see this car. There's no possible way to obtain it ingame without the use of mods.

Cool. just wondered what it was.

Back