Sega Gt Drift Settings

• Thread starter bLaQ-bOi
  • 2 comments
does anyone know if its posible to properly drift in sega gt 2002
or does anyone have any good settings for cartian cars liek teh supra and skyline... i can get the drift right without traction or spin control. but i cant correct it at the end of the corner

Attachments

• 31004.jpg
    31004.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 42
Drfting in Sega GT 2002 is called skill. you go into a turn, (stock tires help btw), brake, wait for your car to slide a little, and then counter-steer to whatever degree necessary to drift around the corner, while feathering the throttle. for FWD cars, i suggest just e-braking around the corner until u get sideways and then countersteer. i havent used TCS/Stability control or anything since the beginning of the game and i can do it fine. use the trigger for accleration and braking, its more sensitive and has more levels of sensitivity as opposed to the buttons. (tirgger = low, medium, stable, high etc. ; button = accelerating or decelerating kinda thing). Hope that helped. oh yah, have original tune suspension, or hard/racing suspension too. properly adjust your camber settings as it can quite adversly affect handling. i recommend the R32 V-Spec II skyline, or the Toyota AE86...ive drifted in a Chevelle too, theyre really torquey...takes a bit of practise tho.

Latest Posts

Back