Seperate war forum

• Thread starter Rossell
  • 15 comments
Yo. I have seen most of the threads are concerning the war right now.

I was just wondering if you could create a seperate forum for the war so I don't have to sift through helicopter crashes and Saddams death because it can freak me out.

That's a good idea. Most of the other forums i go to have done this, and it's good.

Jordan- Would you like me to move any war-related threads there, or just leave them where they are?

Originally posted by youth_cycler
Jordan- Would you like me to move any war-related threads there, or just leave them where they are?
Move the prominent "hot topics" that you see, but don't worry about searching out older dead threads. :)

Ok, I've moved what I think are the most priminent threads... there are more (especially in the Opinions forum), but they seem to be redundant if put in with the others. ;)

Originally posted by Klostrophobic
What about when the war is over in about a month? Maybe just change the title to "War?"
The threads will be mass-moved into the Rumble Strip and the forum will be deleted.

hmm i don't think thats the best of ideas to have a mass migration of threads, maybe like what Klostrophobic said about changing the name to war would be better.

Why not? The threads won't all be clustered at the top of the Rumble Strip, since they'll automatically be sorted by last post date. ;)

Originally posted by Belda_Da_Hun
hmm i don't think thats the best of ideas to have a mass migration of threads, maybe like what Klostrophobic said about changing the name to war would be better.
As youth said, why not? Hopefully we won't have any more wars to discuss for a while.

Back