So I just logged in to GTA Online and my garage is empty...

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 23 comments
England
Norwich,Norfolk
GTP_DaxCobra
I had well over $2 million worth of cars in there, and now it is empty.

I... wow...

What do I do?!

R* crew reads this thread "great, another customer to buy money pack from store"

It's a bit of a joke, now got to rebuilt my garage today. Never going to see those cars again am I, so...

RockStar seem to be aware of this, and it seems you aren't alone as it seems to be happening to others.

http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/200426246

Updated 11/9/13 6:00 PM ET: We are continuing to look into some reports about out-of-date garages or missing cars. Yesterday's intermittent cloud save errors should no longer be happening today.

But the chances of them being able to restore your missing cars in my opinion is slim to none.

Had this happen for me a while back... Annoyingly, all my cars were lost, though luckily all were stolen, so I could quickly replace them all... Still, it seems like Rockstar hasn't solved it yet. :indiff:

This happened to me a while back, and it annoyed me a lot too. Of course, I only saw it as right to glitch my money back but it doesn't make up for the fact it happened, especially because now I can't find a certain car that I had before (I've been searching for days, sigh).

2 weeks ago friday my garageand abilities went back 2 weeks. Also what ever bought after its all gone. Today was the first time i went back online since my online messed up and all my skills have gone back to 0. Rockstar support is the worse thing iv ever used. They never help. Messaged them few times and they do not help.

Skills degrade over time if you don't log in.
This I did not know! Why in the World did R* do this? That just seems mean! Not everybody has the time to play this game every day, and they are basically being punished for it! What the fudge!

I lost a glitched sheriff suv did anyone else llose a gicthed car?

If your car had to be glitched into your garage, you lost it. Franklin's Buffalo and the snowy vehicles counted as normal cars so I'm guessing that's why they stayed, but I'm also guessing they fixed the Sheriff SUV so it was actually like other police vehicles (can't be customized and can't be stored normally) so that was removed from people's garages as well.

I reckon Rockstar will eventually let us buy police vehicles from Warstock, but they'll be delivered by Pegasus rather than stored in your garage.

I lost a glitched sheriff suv did anyone else llose a gicthed car?
Lost Tank and Police Buffalo.. Snow Mesa, Snow Rancher, Dune Buggy, and Franklin's Buffalo are all still in there.. Kinda glad to see the tanks gone. Also heard the tow trucks were gone, can anyone confirm that? That would be a blessing.

That's bad... Have you tried tweeting them directly?
Yes i have. Tweeted them loads of time.
First thing the said was we are looking in to this. I saw lots of others were having this problem aswell. After i messaged them again saying any new of when this is being fixed. it looks like they complety ignored anyone who had this problem. Abit annoyed with them

After i messaged them again saying any new of when this is being fixed. it looks like they complety ignored anyone who had this problem. Abit annoyed with them
Just let them fix it first. Messaging them any more would just piss them off and ignore you more. Think about it from their perspective.

Back