star wars battlefront

• Thread starter LOonIE
  • 8 comments
Germany
Potsdam-Germany
Loonie_GTRP
did you play the demo of battlefront? fantastic! so big battles and nice explosions of all our favorite vehicles in the starwarsuniverse. i was really flashed. but the best feature is the splitscreen-doubleplayer-combat. it's pure fun to shoot those ewoks with a friend. battlefield in the starwarsuniverse, great.
oh, you can choose your favorite "timline" (episode 1,2 & 3 or episode 4,5 & 6)

now check
http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/617/617662/imgs_1.html?ui=gamefinder
and post your opinion, please.

Good fun online with 16 people (I hope) and loads of enemies to kill! Hopefully tactics can be used along with the mindless shooting!

Welll, I just got my copy of Star Wars Battlefront(PS2 version). And I have to say its really fun. having 5 different classes , Imperial, Rebels etc.. The vehicles really liven up the gameplay. Though controlling the air vehicles was really hard. It was almost impossible having dogfights. My faveorite map has to be hoth and being able to control the AT-STs and the AT-ATs was so much FUN :D 👍. Also this game supports voice communication so you can plan your strategies.

Great Game, definately better then Socom 1 and 2.

The xbox supports 24 (i dont know if ps2 really does only support 16)online so if you have both systems and live I'd recommend xbox. I'm not being an xbox fanboy here, theres no point in me making a thread about it in the xbox forum and I had to choose which system to rent it for.

I just made a backup of this but havent played it yet. Looks like it is loaded with tons of stuff to do and training on vehicles and weapons.

Back