[SUGGESTION] Begging/Request Section for GT5

• Thread starter Louishino
  • 3 comments
Louishino
Gonna need a Begging/Request Section. Since the 1.05 update, save files now can be backed up. Now due to this, the marketplace is kinda not like a marketplace anymore where we suppose to "trade" not ask for cars.

Now i'm not being a hypocrite, i do ask for a cars, you can look up at the marketplace threads and you can see me posting.

But wouldn't it be a good idea to have this Begging/Request Section because of the availability of cars now being easier to get ? If begging sounds low, we can use the word Request instead

It's just an opinion. So before you think of saying something immature, think before you post.

EG : "Duplicating cars is cheating, spoils the fun out of the game"

We all have different views on this, get over it.

I posted this at a wrong section, i hope this is the right one for this. Sorry !

Yeah, I'm not seeing the need for this. It's identical to trading, just under a different name. If you want to trade cars and do not wish to receive a duplicate car, then make a note in your threads in the Marketplace. Also, some of the language you've used - ie, calling it the "begging" subforum - is quite negative, implying that the people who do it are wretches. That's the not the kind of behaviour we encourage around here.

I'll tell you now: this isn't going to go any further than this thread.

Back