T300RS on Playstation

Netherlands
Netherlands
Hello,

I am new on the forum and probally the question has been asked in the past.
Just plugged my new steering wheel (Thrustmaster T300RS) in to my ps with the game GT7
Everything works fine (like steering, buttons and pedals) but for some reason force feedback is not working.

When I plug it into my PC everything works fine when I use the Thrustmaster software.

Does anyone perhaps have a sollution, it is probally my own mistake :-)

Thanks in advance

Kind regards
Stefano

Update the firmware before you use it m8 then you have to use the switch for ps4/5
Thanks your reply. When I use the thrustmaster software it tells me that I have already the most recent version.
The switch has been set to PS4/PS5 mode but if I am understanding correctly there is a difference between the PS4/PS5 setting or am I mistaking?

Thanks for all the help.

Regards
Stefano

Thanks your reply. When I use the thrustmaster software it tells me that I have already the most recent version.
The switch has been set to PS4/PS5 mode but if I am understanding correctly there is a difference between the PS4/PS5 setting or am I mistaking?

Thanks for all the help.

Regards
Stefano
There is also a button under the PS4/5 switch. When you press that, the light alternates between orange and red. Depending on if you have a PS4 or 5, you should have one or the other color. I think for PS5 it should be orange, but not sure.

Latest Posts

Back