• Thread starter JDM SRE70
  • 4,317 comments
Australia
Royale Natio Touge
JDM_Tuning-JZE70
12075095_1224714140878331_2049863441908148918_n.jpg

Last edited:
teamJDMT- Drift Ettiquette

1. Don't ram people, no matter how annoying they can be.

2. Courtesy roll always!

3. Say sorry if you bump (Unless its a obvious tandems, bumps and taps are anticipated.)

4. Be helpful to newbies, if they are obviously learning. Ask to give them pointers and tips, advise them to stay away before you loose your **** at them.

5. If someone **** talks, let em talk. But, don't say anything back. If we cool as water, the flame don't spread right? #JUSTAINTCARE.

I'm probably the biggest hypocrite ATM. But, i'm learning to change just as you guys are.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Something close to my heart. A representation of what the JDM Scene has become today.

This guy i respect so much.. Even in Japan itself the true JDM Automotive lifestyle has become a hybrid of the worlds automotive trends. A culmination of predominantly USDM, EUDM, and JDM. As time has progressed the JDM Culture has perished, but it's good to know that their are still the real passionate people who know what JDM really is and want it to come back to the good old days.

Reserved for Team Announcements & News.

Last edited:
Goods stuff. Will you be getting GT6 on the release date?

It's going to blow GT5 away.At least they noticed what the hybrid guys were doing and now let you take the wings off cars. I'm very interested in what multiplayer options there will be, since we've only seen a teaser image of the options.

It's going to blow GT5 away.At least they noticed what the hybrid guys were doing and now let you take the wings off cars. I'm very interested in what multiplayer options there will be, since we've only seen a teaser image of the options.

True, but it's only one thing from the hybrids. We are missing Offset Adjustment, and Engine swaps still! I'm disappointed with the growth of this game, but i'd rather GT6 Community over Forza 5's community, only according to what i've heard.

True, but it's only one thing from the hybrids. We are missing Offset Adjustment, and Engine swaps still! I'm disappointed with the growth of this game, but i'd rather GT6 Community over Forza 5's community, only according to what i've heard.
I'd rather GT over FM still too. By the sounds the Forza community dislikes FM5 more than the GT community dislikes GT6. Small wonder that there will be more people coming to GT from Forza

I'd rather GT over FM still too. By the sounds the Forza community dislikes FM5 more than the GT community dislikes GT6. Small wonder that there will be more people coming to GT from Forza

If you think about it, forza has nothing much to evolve from considering they have provided what is mainly wanted from all race sim fans. Only thing that they haven't given is offset adjustment, maybe physics (?), tracks and cars. Also, i'll be grabbing GT6, when i have the time. JZX100 might even pick it up for me, but i will get it ASAP.

I have very shocked with FM5......for a starter the wheels options have 3...that in evolve to heaps of wheels instead of the various brands.... and the cars are in one big slide instead of in there categories... Sadly to say....I should have waited......FM5 is great apart from that t..hope they update these things, other wise it will be gone... after all I only got it because it had the newest racing games.....SDC...

I don't even know what they where thinking with FM5. They even took out the ability to save multiplayer replayes and spectate out. That's all I'll get into though or your team thread will be cluttered into oblivion :lol:

Looking forward to getting sideways with you fellas soon :cheers:

Is it all cars that can have the wings removed ???

I expect a lot of standards won't have a de-wing option, but some do apparently so... there's still hope for other cars.

I think most premiums can be de-winged.

240sx ? You're using the American term of the 180sx I'm guessing, and if so 🤬 my life that's the one car I cared about removing the wing from. :banghead:

What can you do? Right?... 3 days till GT6, and maybe 4 for Drifting :D

What does everyone say for a room on GT6 "Budget Missile Matsuri"?

Sounds fun as hell - good idea 👍

I'll start planning now! For everyone interested, please post the following:

PSN:
Time Zone:
Favoured Restrictions:
Favourite Tracks:

This way i will be able to cater, for everyone hopefully, and formulate a time and date. Which is convenient for time, and favourable preferences are addressed!

PSN: SR20D
Time Zone: GMT+1
Favoured Restrictions: 500 HP, Comf Hard, RWD, No driving aids (Except ABS).
Favourite Tracks: Suzuka East, Autumn Mini, and the new arena thingy :D

Last edited:
PSN: JDM_Tuning_JR86
Time Zone: GMT +10 (?)
Favoured Restrictions: No 4WD or FWD, CH tyres, all aids off except ABS and limit of 650 pp
Favourite Tracks: Madrid, SSR5 and likely Streets of Willow

PSN:fourbeenevil
Time Zone: GMT +13
Favoured Restrictions: Only Rwd, only ABS.
Favourite Tracks: gt arena apricot hill reverse.

Last edited:
PSN: JDM_Tuning_S3OZ
Time Zone: GMT +10
Favoured Restrictions: RWD only, all restrictions off.
Favourite Tracks: Fuji,
Willow Springs and
The GT Arena.

PSN: MCR-Ishox
Time Zone: GMT+1
Favoured Restrictions: CH, RWD, 550PP
Favourite Tracks: GT arena, Willows Springs and Autumn Ring.

PSN: JDM_Tuning_FA20
Time Zone: GMT+ 10
Favoured Restrictions: CH, RWD
Favourite Tracks: Deep Forest, GVS, Suzuka, SSR5, Madrid

(hopefully my PS3 will be working by then, just save me a spot because it sounds like it will be some mad fun, and i'll let you know later tomorrow or early Thursday)

Should i apply here or on the GT5 Thread? lol So confused, but i have this forum thing down yo!

Back