Terrible behavior in Football (American)

Originally posted by Talentless
Poor Ohio has to get some really stupid people. :mad:

I'm just astounded you guys get beer in glass bottles at sporting events - that's insane.

Seriously though - pretty ordinary effort.

Originally posted by vat_man

I'm just astounded you guys get beer in glass bottles at sporting events - that's insane.

Yeah, doesn't everyone else use paper cups? Glass bottles is just stupid. Give someone something to get drunk with and a weapon at the same time. Not to mention the cleanup has to be a pain.

~LoudMusic

True enough - but point is?

LOL, twas a mistake... I had always though Talentless was English... LOL.

:D

BTW not every stadium has bottles, some people smuggle it in. And other stadiums know better than to give it's fans potentially lethal weapons. ;)

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell

LOL, twas a mistake... I had always though Talentless was English... LOL.

:D

BTW not every stadium has bottles, some people smuggle it in. And other stadiums know better than to give it's fans potentially lethal weapons. ;)

Oh true enough - and I suspect this one won't have glass for much longer...

Booze here is sold in cans (which are pre-opened), but in Melbourne they sell it in paper cups, which become increasingly harder to carry the more you have...

Oh true enough - and I suspect this one won't have glass for much longer...

Booze here is sold in cans (which are pre-opened), but in Melbourne they sell it in paper cups, which become increasingly harder to carry the more you have...

They don't have stackable cardboard cup trays? That's what our fast-food resturants use. Each tray holds about 6 or 8 cups, and another tray can stack on top of those cups. So it basically becomes how many pounds (or kilograms ...) of liquid can you carry.

~LoudMusic

The football (soccer) stadiums here the only beer you're allowed is in the bars, normally the bars are only opened to directors, executives etc. :(

After reading print media and a second viewing of the video of the incident, it has become apparent that the objects thrown on the field were in fact plastic bottles, and not glass.

As such I unreservedly withdraw any comments I made suggesting the Ohio stadium operaters were idiots for serving beverages in glass bottles .

Plastic can still break, and this is not the first time some one has thought me an Englishman.

Back