The GT6 Colour Matching Thread

• Thread starter Bo
  • 1,233 comments
I want to paint my scirocco viper green any ideas?
View attachment 103627
i know this is really old, but i just found a perfect match. lime green metallic from the Amuse S2000 GT1 turbo! dont have any pics at the moment, but just thought id share!

just thought, i dont know if it gives the paint chip!:scared:

Is there a Aston color for this shade of grey?
View attachment 186566
Saw this Sunday.
i found a chip called starlight black metallic from the lotus Elise type 72. again, no pics sorry, but its a realy nice dark grey that suits just about any car! and yes it is more grey than black!

If you have a Base Model car, test the colors on that, the logos will follow the same pattern.

Good thing I still have 1.2 million credits. Might try this tomorrow, thanks by the way. :cheers:
If you want an ever brighter red, try Redline 3-Coat from the SRT Charger SRT8. It looks really cool on some of the racing cars in this game.

Any idea on a similar color from this camaro?

Attachments

• camaro1991WA9238.jpg
    camaro1991WA9238.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 7
img-1152571452.jpg

Delta_16_V_-_Auriol.jpg

redgrale1024.jpg

Need this particular red, any suggestions?

I googled and found its called Martini Corsa and it's a typical Italian racing color "rosso corsa"

Can't tell if lancia monza red is close but the
Fiat barchetta has a rosso corsa and a rosso medio.

Rosso Alfa on the guilt sprint possibly

Hth

Hey there, anyone have good matches for the Spoon Yellow and Blue? Would like a CRZ TC with the Spoon yellow body and Spoon blue wheels.

Hey there, anyone have good matches for the Spoon Yellow and Blue? Would like a CRZ TC with the Spoon yellow body and Spoon blue wheels.
Not sure about the blue, but Premium Yellow on the 370Z is what I always used for the yellow.

Spoon Yellow is sunlight yellow, which can be obtained on the '98 Civic, or maybe even the Spoon Civic itself.
As for the blue, try French Racing Blue from the XKRS Jaguar, the same colour from the Triumph Spitfire or there's a similar colour on the Europa S.2.

Was wondering if anyone has found a good match for the STI pink that Subaru uses? Trying to get a good 1 for calipers :D

Back