The Mysterious AMG Driving Academy

• Thread starter gogatrs
  • 35 comments
- SLS AMG Tuned Car is just that, a tuned car by PD team just for the event (you can easily remake it, add racing hards and a wing and you have it)
- The lack of driving line is present because in wet conditions your normal racing line is useless (no grip, in order to successfully drive through the Nordschleife in the wet you have to use central line)
- Weather change is present on the Nordschleife (online it's probably some lack of memory or someting like that)

I don't see no mystery.

..Have you got gold on all the AMG tests?

A lot of people must have by now.

I first did all the sections, then the full laps.
If you can do the Intermediate full lap, the rest seems easy.

Also tried the GTR Offical Record trophy that is fun too.

I'm sorry, you're wrong. I drive on the Nordschleife time/weather change all the time.

photo.jpg

However, I do remember that on un-patched, original versions of the game, it was not accessible. On GT5 v1.0 it is purely time change, not time and weather.

Check out your A & B spec level indicators vs. the actual numbers.

my observations:

Final Loop (full lap) stages, especially wet ones, act like dry ones, nothing compared to the section stages, finishing with gold nearly 10s ahead of time, with errors along the way.

AMG events are the only events I ever used Traction Control (mainly wet stages)

Having played this game with much love, having revisited AMG events earned me gold times almost every time, thanks to Nur being my favorite track, can drive it subconciously like I do in RL.

Intermediate full lap was harder (acheiving time) than Bronzing any Vettel Challenge.

Game prizes were in my garage months ago. Awarded Experience points are laughable at best. But Points don't matter in this game.

my observations:

Final Loop (full lap) stages, especially wet ones, act like dry ones, nothing compared to the section stages, finishing with gold nearly 10s ahead of time, with errors along the way.

Yea, I've experienced the same. It's a completely different grip & handling level. 👍

But for both (section based & full lap) you have the same tires & the same car. I don't get it. :confused:

Latest Posts

Back