The underated beauty.

• Thread starter LJ12
  • 4 comments
Norway
Bergen (GMT +2)
LAMBOKID12
Hi fellow GTPlanet members! I myself have just got back to gaming after a long break, and while I love driving the cars in GT6, yesterday I started to take some pictures of cars instead. I haven`t taken any photos for months, so I admit that they aren`t the best out there.

After taking a lot of pictures, I found these to be the quite good, atleast after my standards. And if there is enough requests, I`ll keep the thread active.

(Notice: I don`t use any editing programs like photoshop, so my pictures will be edited in GT6 only.)

The pictured car is the gorgeous Alfa Romeo Brera with a Novitec suspension tune. And is most possibly, the best looking car money can buy!

Hope you enjoy these photos, and please leave some feedback if you have the chance to do so. I accept both positive and negative feedback, so don`t be afraid to say your oppinion!

Alfa Romeo Brera 2.2 JTS Novitec. (Førstebilen.) (3).jpg
Alfa Romeo Brera 2.2 JTS Novitec. (Førstebilen.) (4).jpg
Alfa Romeo Brera 2.2 JTS Novitec. (Førstebilen.) (5).jpg

I always thought the car did look great, it just felt like a tank on wheels. The V6 feels underpowered as hell, which is understandable considering the car has quite the mass. Great picture though 👍

I always thought the car did look great, it just felt like a tank on wheels. The V6 feels underpowered as hell, which is understandable considering the car has quite the mass. Great picture though 👍

Thanks for the feedback! 👍 Glad you like them.

I have to admit, that the Brera feels underpowered. It weighs nearly 1.8 tonnes, and has a 260 bhp V6 with an alright amount of torque, but it is the weight that kills the performance. If the Brera would`ve been 100 kg lighter, it would handle and perform much better.

An example of weight, is if you compare the Brera to the GTV. The GTV weighed about 1400 kg with the 3.2 Arese V6, while the Brera weighs 1605 kg with the GM V6.

Personally, I would say that either the 2.4 JTDm or the 1750 TBi would outperfrom the 3.2 GM V6 in almost any situation.

I have to admit, that the Brera feels underpowered. It weighs nearly 1.8 tonnes, and has a 260 bhp V6 with an alright amount of torque, but it is the weight that kills the performance.

The engine feels a bit lazy, especially around the lower revs. Luckily it feels much more sprightly in GT6 once you bring the weight down a couple hundred kilos. Looking forward to seeing more of these 'underrated beauties'.

The engine feels a bit lazy, especially around the lower revs. Luckily it feels much more sprightly in GT6 once you bring the weight down a couple hundred kilos. Looking forward to seeing more of these 'underrated beauties'.

They will come eventually. Belive me ;)

Back