The Vision GT Thread - Car No.18-20 SRT Tomahawk S GTS-R X Vision GT - STILL 26/06/15

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 1,905 comments

Do we need this thread to be sticky?

• Yes! It`s the reference thread for the ongoing VGT releases.

Votes: 272 66.0%
  • No! Just no!

Votes: 42 10.2%
  • I don`t care!

Votes: 98 23.8%

• Total voters
Sorry to hijack the thread, but I'm really loving the LM55! I have opened a lobby if anyone wants to join.

1472-6399-8665-9412-6245 Closed

Last edited:
With a little tune this car has some very good handling. I used full version of Silverstone to set it up. I felt the suspension settings needed some adjusting, so i left the spring rate as is, changed the dampers to 4/5 4/7, roll bars to 5/5 and toe angle to (+).10/.00 :) Of course that helped somewhat, but then i changed the lsd to 8/10/18 front and 8/8/22 rear. Added a little downforce too; 530 front 740 rear. On hard tires I was able to do 1:42's easily. Thats about a second faster than I can do with a TS030 on MEDIUM tires!

Finally got the patch to download, and I took it for a spin on Circuit de la Sarthe with changing time. Seems this is a car that has the problem where the portion on the track is lit where it should be if the headlights are on, but the HUD says they're off. (This occurs just before they come on)

Other than the headlights and the interior, this is a great VGT. Absolutely loved the design!!

This is kind of off topic but here is a teaser image Mercedes put out for their new autonomous concept car. Looks very similar to AMG Vision GT grill of led lights. Anyway, I thought it was interesting that it shares a design cue from their Vision GT concept.

1869303064279504923.jpg

This is kind of off topic but here is a teaser image Mercedes put out for their new autonomous concept car. Looks very similar to AMG Vision GT grill of led lights. Anyway, I thought it was interesting that it shares a design cue from their Vision GT concept.

1869303064279504923.jpg

It is good to see brands taking a few cues from the VGT concepts for their own concepts, proves that the VGT can work from a design standpoint if brands take advantage of it. The latest Bond Aston Martin (the DB10) has taillights similar to the DP-100's, and I am pretty sure almost all of the BMW's design will translate to a more powerful version of the M2 down the line.

So I finally updated the game and got the 3 new concepts.
When I had to choose a color for the Infiniti VGT I selected green because I wanted that paint chip.

Then I wanted to repaint the car and.....SURPRISE!! Unable to paint.
Thumbs up pd....

I just seen a Mercedes VGT racing version featured in a Mercedes TV commercial. Complete with GT6 screenshot logo. It was shown as if it was just another car they built. Pretty cool.
I just saw that ad, too. We must be watching the same Ravens/Steelers game. I liked all the other cars they put in that ad besides the VGT, like the Pullman, the C111, the AMG Red Pig, and other classics.

I just saw that ad, too. We must be watching the same Ravens/Steelers game. I liked all the other cars they put in that ad besides the VGT, like the Pullman, the C111, the AMG Red Pig, and other classics.

Go Steelers. Yeah, pretty cool commercial. Glad I've got a dvr to rewind it. I almost missed the VGT.

I just seen a Mercedes VGT racing version featured in a Mercedes TV commercial. Complete with GT6 screenshot logo. It was shown as if it was just another car they built. Pretty cool.
Here's the video

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...mmercial-showcasing-gt6.322076/#post-10354603

I suggest that you all put Comfort tyres on the LM55, lock the diffs, shorten the gears and take off the downforce.

It hates rubber.
What car of its performance capabilities and default configuration wouldn't? That's some test you did there. :P

I'm pretty sure the Mazda VGT is the eleventh concept

The article says that the car will be released in late January and a full size model will be presented on the Paris Auto show.

Nice find!

Those Alpine VGT pictures look really quite cool. Assuming that is legitimate then we are blessed to be getting some amazing looking cars through VGT.

The car looks completely different to the crazy articulated concept in the Twitter leak. The face looks like the corporate face for Alpine's revival and the retro speedster styling is gorgeous.

I like!

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the Mazda VGT is the eleventh concept

The article says that the car will be released in late January and a full size model will be presented on the Paris Auto show.

Now the next question to be asked would be "which one will be presented first?" The current batch of seasonal events end on the 15th of January (IIRC), and the Paris Salon will start on the 28th (according to the article). Would the virtual car come out first in between those two dates, or after the real scale model?

Now the next question to be asked would be "which one will be presented first?" The current batch of seasonal events end on the 15th of January (IIRC), and the Paris Salon will start on the 28th (according to the article). Would the virtual car come out first in between those two, or after the real scale model?
They can probably release it during the show itself.

Back