Time Attack (Point to point) races in GT7?

• Thread starter ZEE
  • 7 comments

Would you want Time attack courses to be added to GT7?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ZEE

United Kingdom
Nurburgring, Germany
My Fellow racers,

I strongly feel GT7 is missing an element that we used to love in older GT GAMES and that is Point to point races (Time attacks). We use to have lovely tracks like Costa di Amalfi in GT4, I think this game had the most point to point races. (please correct me if I'm wrong!)

But PD are missing a big opportunity to add tracks like the Pikes Peak Hillclimb, Isle of Man TT course, Goodwood's Hillclimb etc etc.
It would be so cool to use the new game engine to showcase some lovely hillside vilagy, european territory.

I would really love to use some Time attack Cars ( PD JULY OR AUGUST Update w/ Time attack EVO's or LANCIA's, FORD's) or Rally cars and blast up and down a tight road course.

You could even modify the tracks to have Rallycross variants so we could do proper Rally racing and not the rubbish we have so far in GT7 where rallying is a clear afterthought.

Thoughts welcome....:D

1654384767912.jpeg
5756c68c2851e.jpg
1654385221579.jpeg

Last edited:
We only had Goodwood Hillclimb, Pike’s Peak and Vegas drag strip. The other point to point events were the rally events. Even if we didn’t get the snow and dirt sections, tarmac generated rally stages would be perfect.

Anyway, Pike’s Peak would a start to this great feature.

PD need to double down on single-player content. This is where the overwhelming player focus is. I got my Platinum in GT Sport (with 91 online wins) and can honestly say I am done with online races.

That means bringing back point-to-point events, city tracks, single lane stages etc. Time trials, competing for best times with friends, that’s what I’m interested in nowadays.

ZEE
My Fellow racers,

I strongly feel GT7 is missing an element that we used to love in older GT GAMES and that is Point to point races (Time attacks). We use to have lovely tracks like Costa di Amalfi in GT4, I think this game had the most point to point races. (please correct me if I'm wrong!)

But PD are missing a big opportunity to add tracks like the Pikes Peak Hillclimb, Isle of Man TT course, Goodwood's Hillclimb etc etc.
It would be so cool to use the new game engine to showcase some lovely hillside vilagy, european territory.

I would really love to use some Time attack Cars ( PD JULY OR AUGUST Update w/ Time attack EVO's or LANCIA's, FORD's) or Rally cars and blast up and down a tight road course.

You could even modify the tracks to have Rallycross variants so we could do proper Rally racing and not the rubbish we have so far in GT7 where rallying is a clear afterthought.

Thoughts welcome....:D

View attachment 1157467
5756c68c2851e.jpg
View attachment 1157468
I remember those tracks from gt4. I played it from 2005-2009. I guess we'll have to beg PD to do it cause it is boring driving on the same tracks. See we've already driven on most of these from GTS. It time for something different! I miss the Special Stage 5 and 11 tracks from gt3, and Seattle circuit.

What we could do is we all sign a petition/contract stating what tracks we want back and that if they'll agree/comply to adding them in the future updates in gt7. Just a suggestion/trying to help.

I think you could to point to point with the course maker. Which I would love to have back...
I never got a chance to experience the course maker, so it would be a great feature to add in GT7 and have back and be able to share as we do already with customization on liveries and paintshops designs?

Come on PD, we're waiting....!!!

Waiting GIF

Back