• Thread starter Sakinen
  • 10 comments
Greece
Greece
Tokyo Expressway Central
Tokyo Expressway East
Tokyo Expressway South

I was wondering...

• Are the three tracks connected somehow?
  • Are they part of a bigger network?
  • Are they completely independent from each other?

Central & East don't seem to share anything between them. I'm not as familiar with south, but I think all three of them are totally separate.

Closest I've got is the East and South layout each have a hairpin in the same dockyard where they have all the storage containers (I think, no guarantees it's the same hairpin) but otherwise, the three tracks aren't connected with each other.

God moves in mysterious ways. :lol: Had Tokyo Expressway on my mind.

I was just watching The Incredibles and the scene where they’re leaving Syndrome’s island and heading to the city. When they drop from the rocket and land on the road, the freeway looks exactly like Tokyo Expressway. “Exit at Traction!”

highway-interchanges-top.jpg

maybe like this :dopey: (this is not tokyo expressway i know)

Last edited:
I thought they were all connected - at least you travel up and down different sides of the same carriageways.

I’ll try and draw some track maps…

I was just thinking about this last night while I ran a grind race.
I know the reverse versions are not just the same track in reverse, you are actually on the other side driving in the direction on traffic.
I just don't know where each track is in relation to each other.

I was just thinking about this last night while I ran a grind race.
I know the reverse versions are not just the same track in reverse, you are actually on the other side driving in the direction on traffic.
I just don't know where each track is in relation to each other.
Yeah - I think that’s what I meant. I’m not sure there’s a connection between east, central or south

Latest Posts

Back