TopShift - New Online Racing Game

• Thread starter nitro_2003
  • 19 comments

nitro_2003

(Banned)
Hey guys, just found out there is a new online racing game called Topspin. It's made by the smae people who made midnite challenge. check the link out. strangely, they arent accepting new members at the mo?!?! Are they still testing it or is their database full? i dont know, but here is the site address: www.topspin.com. if anyone manages to register, plz post a thread letting us know what the game is like. laters

That and fifth gear is where reverse should be.
They don't accept members? How are you supposed to play?

car freak
they dont accept players cause its still a fuc**** beta you idiots. read the page!!!!
There's absolutely no reason for you to be yelling, and crying like a flipping 5 year old.

TopShift is like Midnite Challenge v2.0. I've been playing it for a while now, and it's "okay". There are a few things that it improves on beyond MC, but it's more or less the same game. The calculations for 1/4 mile times are the same as before. Thefts are still possible, as is vandalism - which I see as serving no purpose other than letting jerk 12 year olds ruin other people's fun.

At least it'll hold me over until a better game comes out... ;)

sUn
There's absolutely no reason for you to be yelling, and crying like a flipping 5 year old.

actually im not 5 and not 12.

and they act stupid cause they are all like " they dont accept members, i wonder why??" and like " why would they make a game and not accept members???"

well if you wanna know go look for the answer.

i wasnt trying to yell but its kind of anoying when poeple act this stupid

Darin
Heh. I logged on. Saw the 2 ricer cars and left.

The site sucks.

Don't you like NFS:U?

I used to like MC, then it went down the drain...:\ Can't see this being much better.

Back