TPRA Event for 05-13-09 Subaru WRX '05

• Thread starter kart racer
  • 28 comments
Great...I'll definately join you guys for this one 👍 I'll submit my Qaulifier later today :)

Edit: Just submitted my Q time 👍 1'46.812 IIRC. I ended up doing a 1'46.632 a few laps...hopefully it won't make a difference though.

Last edited:
Watching granddaughter probably don't have enough time to tune and qualify for tonight. Looking forward to Friday's race though.

Calaby(Madaise)

Great...I'll definately join you guys for this one 👍 I'll submit my Qaulifier later today :)

Edit: Just submitted my Q time 👍 1'46.812 IIRC. I ended up doing a 1'46.632 a few laps...hopefully it won't make a difference though.
With times like that, you will be a front runner.:nervous: Fly your tag. ( If you have one )👍

I ran a few races on the TPRA time schedule... not very fun. Every f'n turn someone used me as a guardrail, but Im sure it was my fault. rmk-700 and 1 other guy were respectful,

sent in a time but cant get to the meeting (been trying for 20 minutes). tried looking it up under the clubs menu in home but im no longer a member. sent another request to join. is it too late for me?

I don't know what to say Zissou, as I wasn't sure what group you were placed in.

As soon as I exited the Home Club I got forced to do a system update :rolleyes: I'm not sure if I'll even make it myself...

I don't know what to say Zissou, as I wasn't sure what group you were placed in.

As soon as I exited the Home Club I got forced to do a system update :rolleyes: I'm not sure if I'll even make it myself...

ZISSOU, we got your qualifying time too late. :(

timeattack, all Div 1 drivers are doing the update now, we will wait for the whole group.

really? i sent it in a couple of minutes before the deadline. :(

A couple minutes before 9:00 eastern or a couple minutes before 9:30 eastern? 9:00 was the deadline. As you know, we use qualifying to sort the grid with pp changes, and we do that at 9:00 sharp. Sorry.

EERS4YEERS, I saw you in one practice race. Good show for being in the 05 WRX on R tires. In that race, there were a couple less-than-wonderful drivers not participating to TPRA rules. At the start, I watched a multi-car crash in my mirror. A red Subaru hit a blue Subaru, which hit XTR-brindle into me. I then crashed into 1 or 2 drivers in turn 1 before ghosting. You were on my left somewhere, I may have hit you in that mess. At the end of this thread at PSN is the qualifying list: TPRA Events for May. (5-13-09 Posted)
If you recognize a PSN ID you have a problem with from the TPRA practice schedule race you were in, you can PM me the details at either forum, or report that here.

A couple minutes before 9:00 eastern or a couple minutes before 9:30 eastern? 9:00 was the deadline. As you know, we use qualifying to sort the grid with pp changes, and we do that at 9:00 sharp. Sorry.

thats it, my bad, i should have spent more time looking at the info page- i think i saw the meeting time and thought it was also the qual deadline. see you another time :cheers:

Due to the system update, we will rerun this on Thursday night.
For those of you that missed the deadline, qualifing is re opened.

We really had no choice but to reschedule it and I know some will not be able to makle it but those are the facts of GT life. Updates are handled during prime time with little or no warning. We do what we can with what we are given. I apoligize ahead of time for those of you who will miss the event when it is rerun. 9:30 PM EDT 5-14-09. No drivers meeting I will get everyone online into the proper chat rooms and we go. I will post an updated qulifying sheet with the correct PP levels on it prior to the start of the race in this thread.

Last edited:
I ran a few races on the TPRA time schedule... not very fun. Every f'n turn someone used me as a guardrail, but Im sure it was my fault. rmk-700 and 1 other guy were respectful,

EERS4YEARS, that was me in the race with RMK-700. If you had a bad experience in other races it is not usually like that, TPRA is super clean. Sometimes if you hop on a practice race there are some outsiders that can ruin a race, but 9 times out of 10 it is incredibly clean. The only contact I usually get is bump drafting.

Anyway, I wanted to chime in to say it was fun racing with you, come on back and qualify so you can get the whole experience.

Cheers!

Cool, now I can make the race.
Great, see you there.
Eerrs, the practice events time is posted for everyone to see and we have had a few problems with crashers.This will wreck it for you if your in with them. You should here the guys on team speak when this happens.If it keeps up, the start time will be private and to get them you will have to ask one of the Admin's. ( Like me )
We have suspended some racers for rough driving,and when they are allowed back they have cleaned up thier act. No one wants to be banned from this. So from the TPRA, I would like to say sorry for your unplesant time and hope you will try again.

Last edited:
9pm qualifying deadline today. Earlier is better, because we had nearly 30 drivers in for last night (our max), and I'm not sure how many we're going to lose on the re-schedule.

edit: lol I type slow.

Considering racing tonight what kind of time will it take to be competitive.

Edit my bad I just went back through the thread and answered my own question.

Guys I have all of the results but I will not post them tonite it will be around 5:00 PM EDT tommorow. I looked you you guys had a good time from th echat window.:) Kart said he would post Fridays race here tonight. If not you can find it here.

thanks for the races everyone. here is my q lap replay if anybody wants to race me some more :cheers:

Attachments

• el_z_fuji_05wrx_1.46.233.zip
    124 KB · Views: 8

Latest Posts

Back