[TUNED] Nissan SkylineGTR V-spec nür

• Thread starter Krog
  • 8 comments
Bkmar495
I bought this car and tuned it last night just to realize how badly they handle. It has all upgrades and a general tune. It also has a DLC paint, a kind of mattish grey japanese. Im not asking a lot for trade I just don't want it and thought someone else might. At least give me something though.

I bought this car and tuned it last night just to realize how badly they handle. It has all upgrades and a general tune. It also has a DLC paint, a kind of mattish grey japanese. Im not asking a lot for trade I just don't want it and thought someone else might. At least give me something though.

4x Gold Chrome paint and/or some mattes enough?

I'll take it for any 5 rare paints of your choice. Off to bed now, but anyway, let me know. Thanks.

What now? Did I send to the paint to the wrong person or you just never got it? :P

We had two trades going on;

3 Gold chrome + 3 matte paints for Nissan SkylineGTR V-spec nür [DLC paint]

and

Stock Caterham for Maserati (light GT Gray dlc)

I've yet to sent the Stock Caterham and you obviously didn't send the Nissan yet either (which is fine). So as fas as I'm concerned we have two unfinished deals here but if you'd like to make it even and call it on trade and never go through with the second, hey that's fine by me. Your choice. :)

Schwadegan
What now? Did I send to the paint to the wrong person or you just never got it? :P

We had two trades going on;

3 Gold chrome + 3 matte paints for Nissan SkylineGTR V-spec nür [DLC paint]

and

Stock Caterham for Maserati (light GT Gray dlc)

I've yet to sent the Stock Caterham and you obviously didn't send the Nissan yet either (which is fine). So as fas as I'm concerned we have two unfinished deals here but if you'd like to make it even and call it on trade and never go through with the second, hey that's fine by me. Your choice. :)

Sorry, I got the paint and sent the Maserati and when I contacted you about the Caterham you did not respond. So deals on? I'll send the skyline tonight.

Sorry, I got the paint and sent the Maserati and when I contacted you about the Caterham you did not respond. So deals on? I'll send the skyline tonight.

Yeah I'm still going to send the Caterham I owe you mate :)
I tried to send you a message here on GTP but your inbox was full so I wrote on your profile page, don't know if you get notifications about that though. I'll get back tomorrow evening and can send you the car then. 👍

Back