Darin

(Banned)
1st: Monster7 - 1:12:195 - Subaru Impreza STi Spec C
2nd: Darin - 1:12:929 - Mazda RX-7 Type RZ
3rd: Ryen49 - 1:14:394 - Mazda RX-7 Type RZ

4th: NISMOskyline - 1:16:325 - Mazda RX-7 Type RZ
5th: RuBiX_EC6 - 1:33:344 - Nissan 180SX

------------------------------------------------------------------

Go to Time Attack at the main menu and race from there.

Track Info: This is the new part of Tokyo. This area of Tokyo was not available in Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero. Its fast, and curvey all at the same time. The times will madder on how you take the turns.

RULES:

Area : Tokyo / Part : Asada Yokohama CCL

Every Car other than the Following:
1: Ford GT40
2: Gembella GTR750
3: Lotus Europa

All entrys Due By March 11th.

Post your final time in BOLD if you wanna post your prevous times. In 1 week ( 7 days ), in the next race, you will see everyones time starting from the best to the worst.

If you'll can, please post the car you ran.

hows that spec c runing so fast.. it doesnt seem right that its runing better then a FD... I know my time can be improved but a fully tuned FD out acclerates a Spec c.... depending on gear ratios etc but still i dont think monsters.. time isnt legit unless we can see proof.... i think darin has the engine swap like me too...
Heres a way we can check for legit scores... Monster give me your password and i''ll check it on the trx3 site... THeres no way on cheating it ... or take a picture.. but i rather have the passwird given by Txr3 it can aslo be found in the records for that course.So i suggest you guys start saving your records.

Ryen, its a legit time. He proved it last time, what makes you think he'll lie this time..? Idiot.

Hey to compete do we gotta have a screen shot? I would love to compete but i cant really get pics cause i dont have a digital camera.

in the first race.... how did he get a 3:35 and the rest of teh times were like 3:50 and up.. was he the only person runing a fully tuned car?

Probably. Who cares? Are you going to whine because you didnt qin? Dont be such a baby. Have you ever thought he knows what hes doing? Maybe you just cant tune a car? Hmm, Yeah, I think thats the problem.

Originally posted by Ryen49
hows that spec c runing so fast.. it doesnt seem right that its runing better then a FD... I know my time can be improved but a fully tuned FD out acclerates a Spec c.... depending on gear ratios etc but still i dont think monsters.. time isnt legit unless we can see proof.... i think darin has the engine swap like me too...
Heres a way we can check for legit scores... Monster give me your password and i''ll check it on the trx3 site... THeres no way on cheating it ... or take a picture.. but i rather have the passwird given by Txr3 it can aslo be found in the records for that course.So i suggest you guys start saving your records.
This is the reason I stopped entering racing competitions. Finger pointers. I'll post a screen shot and my pw asap.

Thanks for having my back XzifT.

You're getting fast Darin... :D

Originally posted by Monster7

Thanks man, you yourself are very quick. Monster, please stay in these competition. You go, its just me XzifT. And he still is playing around with his cars.

Bad news, I am throwing in the towel. Not because I have lost each time, but because I am now playing Kingdom Hearts and Marvel vs Capcom 2. Maybe I'll join in later down the road. Until then, good luck Xzift and I hope you win eventually, and I salute Monster 7; you have shown true expertise at this game and I hope I can become that good.

Peace.

BTW Darin, the time you listed is for my baby, the R32. To say I used an RX7 is sacriliege:lol: J/K.

Originally posted by Monster7
This is the reason I stopped entering racing competitions. Finger pointers. I'll post a screen shot and my pw asap.

Thanks for having my back XzifT.

I'm very sorry....................I was a moron when i said that......You dont need to post your pw for me....sorry once again..

Originally posted by NISMOskyline
Bad news, I am throwing in the towel. Not because I have lost each time, but because I am now playing Kingdom Hearts and Marvel vs Capcom 2. Maybe I'll join in later down the road. Until then, good luck Xzift and I hope you win eventually, and I salute Monster 7; you have shown true expertise at this game and I hope I can become that good.

Peace.

Right now. TXR3 is getting neglected.:lol: Ive been playing Jak And Daxter for the last 2 days.....

BTW Darin, the time you listed is for my baby, the R32. To say I used an RX7 is sacriliege:lol: J/K. The last time you put it, you never told me the car you ran, so I put the last car you said you ran.

Back