Tyre wear at Le Mans 700...

Hong Kong
Hong Kong
Just driven a race at Le Mans in the Mangusta. It rained, went out on inters, done two laps, put on RM's because the track was 1/3rd of the bar wet and drying out...then throughout the next two laps the RM's did not wear out and this is what they stayed at...

Attachments

• D3174337-5D47-464D-A3FB-C33BD6DD2047.jpeg
    D3174337-5D47-464D-A3FB-C33BD6DD2047.jpeg
    162.5 KB · Views: 9
Just driven a race at Le Mans in the Mangusta. It rained, went out on inters, done two laps, put on RM's because the track was 1/3rd of the bar wet and drying out...then throughout the next two laps the RM's did not wear out and this is what they stayed at...
I had similar,went out on hards which preupdate i could do the whole race,now Hards barely last 3 laps.On Inters they dont wear dowm half as much even in the dry.In the DB3s i was getting around 4 mins 14 sec laps,now its at least 10 more.I dont know what they did to the LSD and suspension,but its messed up big time.I spent over 4 hours fiddling with the tuning to get back to preupdate handling,i am close but its nowhere as good as preupdate.To test,i took the KTM out on Watkins Glen with no changes in tuning and it was a nightmare.They need to roll back this cock up as its made a real mess of tuning and handling.

I had similar,went out on hards which preupdate i could do the whole race,now Hards barely last 3 laps.On Inters they dont wear dowm half as much even in the dry.In the DB3s i was getting around 4 mins 14 sec laps,now its at least 10 more.I dont know what they did to the LSD and suspension,but its messed up big time.I spent over 4 hours fiddling with the tuning to get back to preupdate handling,i am close but its nowhere as good as preupdate.To test,i took the KTM out on Watkins Glen with no changes in tuning and it was a nightmare.They need to roll back this cock up as its made a real mess of tuning and handling.
Oh man, tell me about it. The Cobra is undriveable on the brakes to name one car.

Also, the camber and toe settings are all still backwards compared to real life.
Remember that, when your trying to tune for certain handling characteristics.
Settings are a complete mess, always have been.

Also, setting your springs to max stiffness helps the car to adapt to the road more than soft springs. Now that is absurd!

Last edited:
Back