Undergoing Maintenance?

Japan
Hiroshima
Why does it keep saying Undergoing Maintenance when I try to go into the PS Store to get the free DLC? It's been saying it all day.

It's being worked on for almost TWO days. Ridiculous. Thankfully I have the Xbox. At least it has a stable network that doesn't run like molasses in January.

Yuph, has been under going maintenance for sometime now, I thought it would have been finished by now but when I logged on to redeem my PSN Network card it was still undergoing maintenance -.-' and I had to turn my PS3 because it wouldn't let me go back.

Have you ever noticed how these kind of things always happen after an up-date.
It`s a glitch, some accounts load/sign-in, some don`t.
I`m batting .500...

Have you ever noticed how these kind of things always happen after an up-date.
It`s a glitch, some accounts load/sign-in, some don`t.
I`m batting .500...

To be honest hasn't happened to me before but I'm glad for that 👍 but my friend can't even go in at all so I guess he needs to wait till the maintenance is fully finished. They need to fix on that problem :nervous:

To be honest hasn't happened to me before but I'm glad for that 👍 but my friend can't even go in at all so I guess he needs to wait till the maintenance is fully finished. They need to fix on that problem :nervous:
Well now you can`t say it hasn`t happened to you before ...
Anyway, I`m back in action and I only lost 1 paint chip and the most "sought after", museum card, I still get the 200% log in bonus, that`s what I was worrying about.
Happy Days are here again :), until the next up-date...

Everything seems to be working normally now. But the next update will probably be that there is going to be more maintenance because Sony realized they forgot to work on something :banghead: .

I wouldn't say the network is normal. I got back on but all the gifts I sent from GT5 vanished into thin air. Thanks Sony.

Everything seems to be working normally now. But the next update will probably be that there is going to be more maintenance because Sony realized they forgot to work on something :banghead: .

Psn is good and running but GT5 announced that online is still 🤬

Back