Undergoing Maintenance?

Discussion in 'GT5 General Questions' started by GTP Famous, Jan 18, 2013.

1. GTP Famous

Japan Hiroshima

Why does it keep saying Undergoing Maintenance when I try to go into the PS Store to get the free DLC? It's been saying it all day.
  2. DiersZee1

Premium
    United States SoCal
    PSN:please ask

3. CDJW

Dartmouth, N.S., Canada
    PSN:CDJW41

It's being worked on for almost TWO days. Ridiculous. Thankfully I have the Xbox. At least it has a stable network that doesn't run like molasses in January.
  4. TwistyDrift

New Zealand World Drift
    PSN:TwistAndSlide

Yuph, has been under going maintenance for sometime now, I thought it would have been finished by now but when I logged on to redeem my PSN Network card it was still undergoing maintenance -.-' and I had to turn my PS3 because it wouldn't let me go back.
  5. Wild Cobra Z28

PSN:Wild_Cobra_Z28

Today is the first day I could log on with my secondary accounts, but not my primary, where my money for downloads is tied to.
  6. Veyron Tony

United States Chicago
    PSN:Veyrone Tone

Have you ever noticed how these kind of things always happen after an up-date.
    It`s a glitch, some accounts load/sign-in, some don`t.
    I`m batting .500...
  7. TwistyDrift

New Zealand World Drift

To be honest hasn't happened to me before but I'm glad for that :tup: but my friend can't even go in at all so I guess he needs to wait till the maintenance is fully finished. They need to fix on that problem :nervous:
  8. Veyron Tony

United States Chicago
    PSN:Veyrone Tone

Well now you can`t say it hasn`t happened to you before ...
    Anyway, I`m back in action and I only lost 1 paint chip and the most "sought after", museum card, I still get the 200% log in bonus, that`s what I was worrying about.
    Happy Days are here again :), until the next up-date...
  9. MSTER232

United Kingdom United Kingdom
    PSN:MSTER232

Everything seems to be working normally now. But the next update will probably be that there is going to be more maintenance because Sony realized they forgot to work on something :banghead: .
  10. CDJW

Dartmouth, N.S., Canada
    PSN:CDJW41

I wouldn't say the network is normal. I got back on but all the gifts I sent from GT5 vanished into thin air. Thanks Sony.
  11. GTP Famous

Japan Hiroshima

Thanks for all the heads ups guys
  12. TwistyDrift

New Zealand World Drift

Psn is good and running but GT5 announced that online is still :censored:
  13. MSTER232

United Kingdom United Kingdom
    PSN:MSTER232

So we didn't really get anything out of the maintenance on the 15th, did we?