Update 1.07 Undocumented Changes Thread - Sneak Peak at GTA Final Round in OP!!!

By Wax Free Vanilla @ Neogaf (our friend @Whistle Snap ) :)

"These cars have also been added:

Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 Nissan GT Academy Team RJN '13
Nissan GT-R Black edition (GT Academy 2014)
Mitsubishi XR-PHEV EVOLUTION Vision Gran Turismo"

Which one of the Team RJN GTR it will be :P

s1_1.jpg

or

1064154-1024.jpg

I want both :D

The Youtube GTR GT3 will rock my world :P

Still absolutely baffles me that they make big changes or fix well known bugs and don't document it. Why? Imagine a person who only cars to check the update log to see if the bug that stopped them playing has been fixed yet, doesn't bother to keep trying it out themselves every time or check threads like this.

Baffling.

Now that you mention this, I'd like to ask @Jordan's opinion of a news post, clarifying...

I experienced the engine sounds not working at the start of a race to be a random (but rare) occurrence no matter the car/track combo.

I found if you hold the E-Brake long enough to disengage the transmission (and not wipe out), let the engine drop to idle, then get on the accelerator (drive normal) it “resets the engine sound” and works properly.

It always worked for myself, but hopefully this issue is gone. Only time will tell.
Ohh never noticed this before. If I find any cars that sound like 'air', I'll do just that. Thanks for the notice @bman1984. :D:tup:

Has anybody found what was "New" in the dealership?
Since the Senna events were also added, maybe the Senna dealership was also added, but "ninja" removed.

wow, i downloaded and installed the update in about 5 minutes
edit: nevermind, approx instal in the game is 20 minutes, i hope it doesnt take 2 hours
It said 160 mins for me, i went away for 45, when i came back it was done... It said then it needed another install that took about 30 minutes, i went away for 5 and it was done...

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like there are some changes to slipstream behavior. Leaving and entering slipstream spun me two times after the update. Can anybody confirm this?

What sort of slipstream, please? Which car? Track? Details?

Thanks. I'll check.
Arcade mode, race cars, HSR in the banks and Le Mans exiting the corner leading to the straight. Felt very violent, like someone spinning my back.

I see there are some minor visual differences on the exterior and of course the different livery but how different is it to the Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 N24 we already have under the skin?

I see there are some minor visual differences on the exterior and of course the different livery but how different is it to the Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 N24 we already have under the skin?

I don't think there are any aside from minor suspension, and gearbox tweaks and some other invisible differences that exist between other race cars of the same model but with different teams.

People have been requesting more liveried GT3 cars an awful lot though, so I'm happy.

Different Specs.

ABP
Arcade mode, race cars, HSR in the banks and Le Mans exiting the corner leading to the straight. Felt very violent, like someone spinning my back.

Okay.
I believe one has a restrictor plate at least, maybe different tire widths.

I don't think there are any aside from minor suspension, and gearbox tweaks and some other invisible differences that exist between other race cars of the same model but with different teams.

People have been requesting more liveried GT3 cars an awful lot though, so I'm happy.

Ok sure, yeah. More GT3 cars are good but at the end of the day it is yet another GTR!

Different Specs.

Much information. Many details. Such thanks.

Isn't that what it should be?

No.

"The McLaren F1 has a top speed of 240 mph (386 km/h), restricted by the rev limiter at 7500 rpm. The true top speed of the McLaren F1 was reached in April 1998 by the five-year-old XP5 prototype.

Andy Wallace (racer) piloted it down the 9 km (5.6 mi) straight at Volkswagen's test track in Ehra-Lessien, Germany, setting a new world record of 243 mph (391 km/h) at 8300 rpm.

As Mario Andretti noted in a comparison test, the F1 is fully capable of pulling a seventh gear, thus with a higher gear ratio or a seventh gear the McLaren F1 would probably be able to reach an even greater top speed—something which can also be observed by noticing that the top speed was reached at 7800 rpm while the peak power is reached at 7400 rpm."

Video

It'd be really great if people actually read the entire thread before asking about the "new" badge on the dealership icon. It makes a mess of this thread.

To see if they fixed camber I'm going to find the most tail-happy cars in my garage (under acceleration) and give them a bump in rear camber. If that helps sort them out, then it should be slightly definitive that it works for at least the back tires. I'll perform this test on at least five cars.

Edit: I've also been using the stockyard extensively for at least one week. There have been absolutely no issues using it whatsoever. In the event of a failure of the stockyard I minimize the assets in there and/or take everything out then backup my save.

To see if they fixed camber I'm going to find the most tail-happy cars in my garage (under acceleration) and give them a bump in rear camber. If that helps sort them out, then it should be slightly definitive that it works for at least the back tires. I'll perform this test on at least five cars.

Edit: I've also been using the stockyard extensively for at least one week. There have been absolutely no issues using it whatsoever. In the event of a failure of the stockyard I minimize the assets in there and/or take everything out then backup my save.

I just got done testing camber a few minutes ago and as far as I'm concerned, nothing has changed, it is still not right. 0.0 is still max grip.

Since the update, you can't look back when you are in the pits during 24' Nürburg.
I first thought it was only with the Vision BMW, but it turns out that it affects also standard and premium cars.

Now I also get messages (running at the bottom of the screen) in SPANISH !
Until now it was only Dutch.

Raced three Nürburg 24' with the R8 Phoenix and each time my fastest laps were some 20" (!) slower than usual !?

Not only that, but normally AI is between 1 and 2 minutes behind and now I had three of them consistently chasing pretty hard, being only 2 to 10 seconds behind at the flag, the McLaren even pushing me off 2 times...
Are they learning ?
Because this happened to me only once before, when running the Cappucino. I got pushed off several times by AI.

(And no: I haven't been drinking)

They still havent fixed the annoying pop up screen when driving..
It happens at random. Its fast as a blink of an eye. But annoying
Is this that thing I see in the middle of a race in my bottom right corner? Thought that was pixelated glitch track junk, which is still bad cause it's annoying.

Back