**urgent** do not play demo disc

drift punk

(Banned)
if you were sent the PS2 sony underground holiday demo disc, DO NOT PLAT IT WITHOUT REMOVING YOUR MEMORY CARD'S. they informed me that there is a glitch on the disc that will erase all of your saved memory.

holy crap, i've been playing it w/ out removing my memory cards. weird thing is metal gear solid 3 demo keeps screwing up and i keep having to reset PS2...

bustwave.
**URGENT**
This Is In The Wrong Forum!
**URGENT**

Agreed...

attachment.php

;)

MY demo does not have that game. I was playing then remember reading something about the demo. i quicky removed my mem cards and then checked the net. My demo disc has no VJ on it. I was hoping this would GT4,

Luckily, I got the warning in the mail 2 days before the Demo arrived.

I was hoping GT4 would be on it as to seeing GT4 was nearly all over the 1st 2 pages.

When will the PS guys give us people who can't get the GT4 demo, a DEMO!
Jeez, every place but the US seems to have gotten a demo.

Thankyou Sage... It's hard to stay on top of these things with my busy schedule lately...

C'mon guys... You can inform someone they have posted a topic in the wrong forum without insulting their intelligence (Bustwave, I'm lookin' at you)... I know it get's old seeing topics constantly posted in the wrong locations. However, this is part of any forum... We need to be respectful and welcoming, when informing members of their mistakes. This is a pretty friendly place, overall, and I would like to keep it that way...

drift punk, please try and put more thought into where the content of your thread belongs... As this is clearly a topic regarding Playstation owners, I have moved it to the Playstation forum... (and watch your language) (you too Viper)

Have a nice day...

;)

drift punk
if you were sent the PS2 sony underground holiday demo disc, DO NOT PLAT IT WITHOUT REMOVING YOUR MEMORY CARD'S. they informed me that there is a glitch on the disc that will erase all of your saved memory.
You're a little late . I wish you would had told me a week ago.

Yea me too, i had almost beaten San Andreas, a full gt3, ghost recon, gta3, all the wasted year. I thrwe the mem card repedidly at the wall with no avail. Oh well looks like im satrting San andreas ALLLL OVER AGAIN "sobs quitely in corner"

Delphic Reason
Thankyou Sage... It's hard to stay on top of these things with my busy schedule lately...

C'mon guys... You can inform someone they have posted a topic in the wrong forum without insulting their intelligence (Bustwave, I'm lookin' at you)... I know it get's old seeing topics constantly posted in the wrong locations. However, this is part of any forum... We need to be respectful and welcoming, when informing members of their mistakes. This is a pretty friendly place, overall, and I would like to keep it that way...

drift punk, please try and put more thought into where the content of your thread belongs... As this is clearly a topic regarding Playstation owners, I have moved it to the Playstation forum... (and watch your language) (you too Viper)

Have a nice day...

;)

i see what you meen DR, but i'm almost to scared to post here any more due to all these mean ass members you have, i'm glad "real drifter's" dont have these attittudes., you've been on our forum, you don't see that crap there, and
i do not , liked to be called an idiot, but, i live here and he live's way over there and there's nothing i can do about it. oh well, if that's what it takes for some of your member's to feel like men, then more power to them. but it's just lame.

drift punk
oh well, if that's what it takes for some of your member's to feel like men, then more power to them.
Guys do that to impress chicks. Which is wierd because there are like only 2 or 3 (That I know of) chicks who are "active" on here. It's neat to see where peoples interests lie. Don't worry DP. I'm on your side :), Just keep the foul language to a minimum. Ignore those n00bs.

DRIFT4EVA
Guys do that to impress chicks. Which is wierd because there are like only 2 or 3 (That I know of) chicks who are "active" on here. It's neat to see where peoples interests lie. Don't worry DP. I'm on your side :), Just keep the foul language to a minimum. Ignore those n00bs.

OMG!!! that's the only "support" i've had since i've joined here!! thank's man!!

yea, that is weak they talk to member's that way tho.

i've also read other post were new member's have ask the "wrong" question or posted something in the wrong place, and these other member's act like this is there forum and give the poor guy/girl a nasty verbal assualt!!

light'n up fella's, or go punch a pillow or something, jesss.

No problem man. Earlier in the year I probably wouldn't of, but lately I've been on the recieving end of crud like that too, so I know what it's like. Not fun. I find that if you have been burned too badly, go somewhere else for a while, but if you can turn the insult around on them and it would burn them more. Do it.

I lost my stuff too like GTAVC, GTA3, gt3, Timesplitters 2 and Final Fantasy X :mad: most I didn't finish at 100%
are their different versions of the demo cause I have no Metal Gear Solid 3 on mine :)

Back