[URGENT] Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) (Ultimate Opal Black)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Portugal
Funchal
Mariorip1977
URGENT!

Hi, For some reason this car (Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) (Ultimate Opal Black)) is missing from my collection, so i need it again.... I have a open slot on 23 October for a trade, i have all tickets in the game and many great cars, so choose one and 5 paints for him!
The car must be 0/0!!!

See here what i have: My thread link and my Garrage

Last edited:
Hi Mario,

do you have the 370Z academy in brilliant white pearl (0/0/0). The one I had suddenly got miles and switches on it... though I have never driven it.:ouch:

If you do, I can probably set you up with a trade for the opal black GT-R

I've got your opal black sitting in my garage, 0/0/0. I'll trade for any of the b-day tickets I'm missing, or some gear sets.

Hi mate.
Have this car and could send some time next week if you don't get one. Could also send a ZZII if you wanted to do the trade offered earlier.
Cheers mate.:)👍

Hi Mario,

do you have the 370Z academy in brilliant white pearl (0/0/0). The one I had suddenly got miles and switches on it... though I have never driven it.:ouch:

If you do, I can probably set you up with a trade for the opal black GT-R

yes i have, i can sent on the 23 . i send u a msg on psn.
to the other people, i will wait for genuino to reply.
Thank you

Hi Mario.

I think it would take some time to' set up the trade. So if you are in a hurry please trade with somebody else.

Found one for you my friend. Will most likely be able to send it tomorrow (Sat)👍👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back