Using A PS3 Controller

United States
Southeast MI
BubbleBelly542
I read a PS3 controller could be used, so I plugged it in and installed the drivers in my laptop. The game recognized it but wouldn't let me assign buttons to actions. So what do I do?

Also if it means anything it's just the demo.

I read a PS3 controller could be used, so I plugged it in and installed the drivers in my laptop. The game recognized it but wouldn't let me assign buttons to actions. So what do I do?

The drivers associated is dedicated to the PS3 only. You have to port a dongle on the controller for it to work on the PC. You can use MotionInJoy.

Just like any sim, it's going to be terrible to play with a controller anyways. A dfgt is only $99 plus shipping if you can't find it at a local gamestop or best buy. Skip buying 2 or 3 games and it's yours, you'll never regret it. Actually you'll wonder how in the hell you played without it for so long

TomBrady
Just like any sim, it's going to be terrible to play with a controller anyways. A dfgt is only $99 plus shipping if you can't find it at a local gamestop or best buy. Skip buying 2 or 3 games and it's yours, you'll never regret it. Actually you'll wonder how in the hell you played without it for so long

Agreed I bit the bullet a few years back and brought myself a Driving Force GT for $99 and I never regretted it. It isn't like all those cheap ps2 and pc wheels it has really amazing force feedback! It is worth every cent. I recently brought a g27 and they are fantastic too. You will never regret buying one of these wheels.

Back