Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Nismo and Erebus

Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Volvo

Votes: 43 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand how any racing Fans in oz don't have foxtel, the speed channel alone makes it worth it.

I've been looking into getting it also having the epl channels would be a bonus. I will end up getting it soon not sure how long I can last with this free to air crap.

10447633_10152395270831937_5093589167898733749_n.jpg

10599365_10152394864571937_6403686494597105562_n.jpg

:D

Oh you cad you. 👍

I thought that too. They are taking it better than I am. :P

:lol:

I don't have any particular opinion what they should or shouldn't run, body or engine wise. As long as the racing stays entertaining, I'll be happy.

Speedcafe are suggesting the 2017 regulations will allow for some variety in body shapes and engine configurations, but manufacturers won't be getting carte blanche in their models.

Didn't realise this was on this weekend until this morning. Hopefully I'll actually see some racing this weekend after sleeping through the start of Bathurst and then falling asleep again not long after the race stoppage and missing the rest of it. Not like it was a good race or anything anyway.....

Disappointing that Courtney couldn't get in the top ten. But hey, both Slade and Percat in the shootout. Great for those guys. 👍

Dunno. Scottie and Giz looking good all over. Frosty and Chaz smashed the tyre bundle. The Walkinshaw cars look speedy. I'm giving Whincup no light today or tomorrow.

Shootout about to start

Heh, SVG's reactions to McLaughlin's lap. He knows the only way to beat McLaughlin is to wait for McLaughlin to make a mistake.

Dunno. Scottie and Giz looking good all over. Frosty and Chaz smashed the tyre bundle. The Walkinshaw cars look speedy. I'm giving Whincup no light today or tomorrow.

Shootout about to start
I mean for the championship, not the races this weekend.

Tryin to find a " YOU KNOW " for a mate in NZ.
Not sure of the site rules about asking for a " YOU KNOW "......

Very pleasing to see Slade on the second row. Little nervous about Courtney & Muph starting back in 14th. Hopefully they don't get caught up in any first lap incidents.
Ambrose and DJR Penske will race as wildcard entrants in Sydney!

Hopefully he doesn't forget his balaclava. Sorry, couldn't resist.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back