Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Nismo and Erebus

Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Volvo

Votes: 43 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Garth Tander is out of today's race! He came down with food poisoning last night, so his wife is going to drive his car today.

That's out of left field, I would have thought Nick Percat would have been the first choice to fill the seat.

Anyway, despite not having driven a Supercar in almost 3 years, I'm sure she'll do an okay job today.

That really is a bizarre choice. I too thought HRT would put Nick Percat in the seat. Whatever, good luck to her then.

Edit: Oh yeah, it's the 1st of April...

Ohhhhh, drama. I'm sure everyone would expect me to say this, but that was not Davison's fault. He did move over but there was still plenty of room there. I think what happened was Davison hit the brakes a little more than Lowndes there and the forward momentum of the 888 car is what caused the contact.

Just another racing incident.

That's how I saw it, I don't think you can place blame on either driver. (That's just my opinion though)

I know it's early in the season but as a HRT fan it's looking like another long year. :indiff:

Last edited:
Ohhhhh, drama. I'm sure everyone would expect me to say this, but that was not Davison's fault. He did move over but there was still plenty of room there. I think what happened was Davison hit the brakes a little more than Lowndes there and the forward momentum of the 888 car is what caused the contact.

Do you get the Australian commentary?
If not mark larkhem checked the rules and said if Davision squeezed Lowndes onto the grass than it would of been Davisons falt, but Lowndes didnt touch the grass, so it wasn't Davisons falt. Just like you said, Just another racing incident.

Hard to tell with the camera angle, but it didn’t look like there was any overlap when Will started moving over. It looked like Lowndes came out of the brakes a bit, his car moved up alongside into a closing gap and bang.

Hard to tell with the camera angle, but it didn’t look like there was any overlap when Will started moving over. It looked like Lowndes came out of the brakes a bit, his car moved up alongside into a closing gap and bang.

Exactly what I was trying to say, but you said it better. :D

And here it is. Can't wait to see the racer.

2013-Nissan-Altima-rear-three-quarters-in-motion.jpg

I love it, now I think that livery just goes really well with the Nissan than their current Holden. If they really are going with that livery, that could well be one of the best looking car next year in my opinion.

That's not the livery they are going with. It's just an artist's rendition of an Altima V8 Supercar with a livery design based on the current Kelly Racing livery.

I see, but as you said there will be 2 cars that run in JDR colours so I'd expect something similar to about that artist's rendition. I'm trying to imagine it, minus the lines on the bottom and all, it still looks good in my opinion.

They should put the deltawing livery on that. It'd look a bit like the Jack Daniel's livery, but would still be different enough to cause a stir.

Actually, I've since heard - and from a farily reliable source - that Nissan will limit themselves to prominent branding on the cars, rather than having two cars in full corporate colours, because doing so would mean taking more ownership of the team than they would like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back