Variable Weather in Lobbies not always selectable [BUG & WORKAROUND]

• Thread starter Guffaluff
  • 0 comments
Iceland
Iceland
Guffaluff
I haven't seen anyone mention this, so figured I'd make a post.

So I've been looking at the lobby creations, and tracks that feature variable weather don't always allow it in lobbies. So let me explain what I discovered.

I was setting up a lobby at Tsukuba, but when setting "custom weather" I couldn't set any weather slot as rain. If I chose "Preset Weather", I can choose the rain conditions. Quite strange.

I change track to Red Bull Ring, and same thing there. Changed to Autopolis, and there I can select rain both in preset and custom weather.

I then change back to Tsukuba, and behold, now I can magically set rain as part of custom weather, which was not possible before. Tried changing again to Red Bull Ring, and same thing, now I can set variable weather.

So just a heads up, if you are having trouble setting variable weather in lobbies, try changing between tracks that feature rain, and going back to your track of choice until it works. Annoying, but at least a rudamentary workaraound to this.

Hopefully this will be fixed, along with the plethora of bugs/issues in the lobbies at this state 🤞

Last edited:
Back