weird drift problem

• Thread starter larskrol_
  • 8 comments
Netherlands
Netherlands
xNoReCommenTz
okay so when I get into a lobby, I always drift. But sometimes it wont let me, idk why, but the tires wont spin like usually, and sometimes they do..
I didnt change anything! In some lobbies I can drift, and in some i can't.
Its so frustrating. Normally the tires spin when you give full gas, but thats not the case anymore... It just starts moving reaaaaally slow... Its been 2 days now!
Can someone pls help!!!

Are you sure you are using the right tires?
Never happened to me, but It might be the case
Sorry if it isnt right.

Try checking your Traction Control and Stability Management. They get turned on sometimes and it can be really frustrating.

Are you sure you are using the right tires?
Never happened to me, but It might be the case
Sorry if it isnt right.
no, I tried everything, tires are still the same. Might be ABS or something.. Dont know what that is... But thnx anyway! :)

it was te traction control but when i turn it off it automatically turns on when i change cars...
Best thing to do. Is go to practice mode and turn the traction control off on all or most cars you drift. If you do it in a lounge and just quit out the game from the lounge instead of leaving and letting it save the settings reset.

Also if you go in a room which already has all assists turned off and you didn't manually turn them off they'll still be on when you go in a room which doesn't have them limited.

Latest Posts

Back