What do you think of the NULL CAR

• Thread starter Digmac
  • 9 comments
United States
United States
I wonder what the FP community thinks of the secret mod NULL CAR that is a insane supped VW bora to class X and goes faster than about 4 Veyrons strapped together it would be nice if a person could post a youtube vid of it for me as I am a bit new and dont know how to. I would never mod forza but i would die to get that NULL CAR:drool::drool:

VW bora (all black, windows, including front, and the head and tail lights are blacked out, and black zender turbo rims.) thats the null car

Ive never heard of this till this post. Either way i dont really care for something like that, it just sounds a tad ridiculous.

Just wait till you look at the pics, search null car in google pics and it looks like the ultimate drifter, and it also has tires so wide they stick out of the car, if you add the fm4 racing front bumper it takes the front bumper off as a whole, the car was founded in forza 3 as a form of data corruption, lol pretty sweet for data corruption. the tires are game modded (too wide lol)

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/1/3295018/ShowThread.aspx
scroll down to veiw pics

That VW is just a car that is used in place of another car that you don't have the dlc for thus cannot see the actual car. Thats why it says its a Z06 Vette.

That is a bit strange. In this case it seems like disk 2 wasnt installed and it was purchased from the auction house.

Also not sure if you noticed but that is FM3.

That VW is just a car that is used in place of another car that you don't have the dlc for thus cannot see the actual car. Thats why it says its a Z06 Vette.

Correct 👍 And in F4 it's just a stock Bora..

Back