What game is this pic from?? 20 People?

Do a google search for "mp_harbor" and it'll tell you it's from "Call of Duty"

Ha ha ha ... Pong. Yeah that'd be sweet stuff.

Actually, CAMAROBOY69, there are lots of games that support that many and more players. I believe the original Quake supported 32. I may be mistaken but I think Battlefield supports 48 (??) or more.

You won't see games that big in internet-land. But go to a LAN (local area network) party where the computers are all in the same room talking on a high speed low latency LAN and there will be full games of 20 and more. I used to play regular Counter-Strike games with 8 on 8 myself, and I believe we've had more than that on occation.

A friend of mine owns a game center in my town. I get free admission (: Though I never go because it's primarily teeny-boppers, and I actually am rather busy with other stuff.

I'd like to get a group of GT3 guys racing on his big screens some time, but there just isn't a very big interest in town for that. Hopefully with GT4 there will be more people playing. *shrug* we shall see.

I went to a couple of those Internet Cafés back when Counter-Strike was really big, 3 or 4 years ago methinks. Then slowly everyone started getting broadband internet and those places started to disappear.

Maximum number of players for Halo online is only 16. :(

i remember wasting many an hour in those cafes, and my skill at CS never got any better. i got trounced, raped, and abused every match. I remember cheering out loud when I made my first kill, i remember it ilke yesterday...

it was in the office arena. You know that area across from the office building with the windows, good sniping place if your butt's protected. I sniping with this magnum, and it was only me and him left, i was CS, he was T. I was zoomed in, looking for anything mooving in the building and BOOM! he flashbanged my butt bad. I instinctivly zoomed out, turned and fired. Blind headshot. it was beautiful.

ya see, that office means something to me. I MUST GET IT!!!

for a second, I thought this was in my other thread for the xbox version of CS. if you don't understand what i'm saying, don't feel bad. I don't even have a clue what I'm doing half the time.

Ha ha ha, at least you're not alone (:

The seemingly small number of online games I've played I usually end up in the top 3. And LAN games go about the same. I'm rarely ever 'the best', but I'm usually pretty good. Unless the guy is just an arrogant ****, I can give him a run for his money and make him nervous about it the whole time.

Counter-Strike, Battlefield 1942: Desert Combat, and Halo on XBox are by far the most popular games available right now. I can hold my own in each of them.

I'm about the same, usually in the top 5 or so. Some people online are ridiculously good though, or cheating.

when I see a dude getting rained on, while reloading, then manages to clean out the room, it sickens me

i've had people on my own team kill me, then hear people cheering. it really hurt. i hate FF. (this was at a lan party)

man ive never had people on my team kill me in not that good at cs not bad either but people cheering after they kill a team member thats just weird.

imagine how i felt?

i saved my dough, bought that machine gun (i had to wait a long time), and wiped them all off the map, then commited suicide with a nade.

i promptly left for home

Back