What is the fastest way to have cars?

• Thread starter Khaytaah
  • 7 comments
Khaytaah / EgiL_Khaytaah
Hi,
I can see some guys already completed their car collection, and some even have all cars with 0 km and 0 modifications.
My questions is , as stated on the title, what is the fastest way to get all cars?
You can send 1 ticket per day from a auxiliary account to your main account... Is their any glitch or something else?
I will appreciate if the guys that already completed their car collection tell how they done it.

Thanks and Regards

Hi,
I can see some guys already completed their car collection, and some even have all cars with 0 km and 0 modifications.
My questions is , as stated on the title, what is the fastest way to get all cars?
You can send 1 ticket per day from a auxiliary account to your main account... Is their any glitch or something else?
I will appreciate if the guys that already completed their car collection tell how they done it.

Thanks and Regards

Most people got a lot sent to them before the Update limit where you could send 1 car per Account

5 runs on La Sarthe or Eifel seasonal events, then buy all the cars in the UCD.
Repeat until your eyes are unable to stay open...

what is the fastest way to get all cars?

Grind baby grind!

Currently, do the Sarthe race in the Ferrari Seasonal Event. You get 504,000 cr. for less than three and a half minutes of work. When the tripled Seasonal payouts end it's back to the Dream Car Championship.

5 runs on La Sarthe or Eifel seasonal events, then buy all the cars in the UCD.
Repeat until your eyes are unable to stay open...

Grind baby grind!

Currently, do the Sarthe race in the Ferrari Seasonal Event. You get 504,000 cr. for less than three and a half minutes of work. When the tripled Seasonal payouts end it's back to the Dream Car Championship.

Will do that!
Regards

Will do that!
Regards

I doubt if anyone has a garage even 50% full of 0/0 cars.
Though there are a few members that like to boast and exaggerate.

Like the others said...
Grind Le Sarthe, 5 races at a time. Checking the UCD every 5 for cars you don't have.

Last edited:
Back