Where can I find the user post count for a thread

United States
Arizona
HamiltonMP427
In the old interface you had the ability to click the number of post in a thread and toggle through the users that have posted in said thread. Then you could see a list of all their posts. Since the change to the new system I haven't seen it nor found a thread on the topic and was wondering is there a method to do this still or not?

You can still click on an avatar and you'll see post count below the username and badge if they have one.

You can still click on an avatar and you'll see post count below the username and badge if they have one.

Well I know that, but not what I want. I don't want a full list of the posts they made for the entire forum, there are several ways to get those on here. I want to see the list like in the past (that no longer can be done) and go back and browse a users post from say two months ago without having to reread 30+ pages. Sometimes my very own posts, because it far easier to do that than look through every single one from multiple threads.

If you're just interested in particular users' posts in any thread, you can use the search box at the top right of each page.

Just open the search window, enter their username in the "posted by member" field and then select the "search this thread only" box.

If you're just interested in particular users' posts in any thread, you can use the search box at the top right of each page.

Just open the search window, enter their username in the "posted by member" field and then select the "search this thread only" box.
You'd be well-advised to check the "search this thread only" box before typing in the username, else the dropdown list may obscure the checkbox.

That's what I've been using, but the other method was a more simplistic one and so I thought it might be something to ask about either being placed in the system again or in case I've missed a method. Seems I'll stick to what I've been doing, thanks.

Last edited:
Back