which twenty million old classic ?

• Thread starter lofty4646
  • 9 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United Kingdom
northyorkshire
loftylyons46
I have 20 million credits and want one of the 20 million cars i have the Jaguar won in the seasonal event any thoughts ?

Last edited:
Here, have some punctuation.

,,, ... ?

Feel free to use them in your posts in future. You can find more on your keyboard should you run out.
Im actually dyslexic and trying to learn to read and write so im sorry if i havent got it all right

I have 20 million credits and want one of the 20 million cars i have the Jag won in the seasonal any thoughts

I have all the classic cars in the game and the following are my impressions after racing and testing them:

The best 20m prototype is the Ferrari 330 P4. It has the best handling and acceleration in untuned form - it came second at Le Mans. The Ford Mark 4 has slightly more difficult handling - the rear can come round when pushing hard - it won Le Mans in 1967.

There is a 4th 1960's Le Mans prototype which is much cheaper, but doesn't have a detailed interior - the Chaparral 2D. It has only three gears, but in untuned condition will beat the Jag, Ferrari and Ford because of its superior handling. It competed at Le Mans, but retired with mechanical failure.

The Ford GT40 Race Car 1969 is a replica of the Gulf Ford which won Le Mans in 1969 - avoid - it costs 20m, doesn't have a detailed interior and laps much slower than the other cars - it is not competitive with them. It is the only classic car that I have sold - cost 20m sold for 6m!

The Ferrari 250 GTO is 20m, but cannot be raced against the other 20m cars as it is much slower being from the GT not the prototype class. The interior is good and the car is nice too drive against other GT cars. The sound is poor and the bonnet cam is unfortunately well back on top of the roof. If you have the credits you will enjoy the car, but the other classic Ferrari GT car at 7.5m is much better value. They can be raced against each other if tuned to the same specs.

The other high credit car is the Alfa Romeo at 10m - it is a 4 cylinder with about 170bhp, good sound, good interior, but an unrealistically high level of grip and no competing cars in the game in the same class. Still enjoyable to drive though.

Im actually dyslexic and trying to learn to read and write so im sorry if i havent got it all right
Dyslexic with no spelling errors? That's a bit odd, is it not?

Dyslexic with no spelling errors? That's a bit odd, is it not?
People like you who just ruin other people's mood and fun so that you can suck up to a moderator about correcting their grammar... So sad.

People like you who just ruin other people's mood and fun so that you can suck up to a moderator about correcting their grammar... So sad.
He IS a moderator.

Regardless of whether someone is dyslexic or not, they agree to the AUP of the site when they join. Here is the relevant part again:
* You will post all messages in English.
* You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.
By agreeing to the terms of service you agree to do that. If you don't think that you can, you should not agree. @lofty4646 here should be very familiar with the AUP, given that he's agreed to it twice - and we'll be asking which of his accounts he doesn't want to use any more very shortly, as having access to more than one account is not permitted.

We have very, very many members with dyslexia who manage to stick to their promises that form the conditions of their membership - we have dyslexic staff and we have staff who deal with dyslexia and other SEN issues professionally, and know how to recognise it from people's posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back