WHY?! do the keep making new systems

seriosuly man, i dont think the graphics can get any better, not that , that matters but like seriously the only thing they could improve are like the harddrives memory err something , i dont know, maybe im just crazy... :ouch:

The graphics can get better. Ever heard of Photorealism? They make new systems to incorporate teh latest and greatest processing and video technology so they can further our enjoyment of new games.

Yeah, you're obviously crazy. Technology is always going to step forward and lead the way for better things.

Graphics aren't that spectacular right now. They don't come close to resembling what objects look like in the real-world. Maybe in a couple generations, PS4 can come close to accomplishing this. Or maybe PS3 can do it! The speed of consoles can be improved quite a deal, too. For example, GT3 is limited to allowing just 6 cars on the track at once. With a faster processor and better graphics card, they could fit a full F1 starting grid on there with improved graphics.

There are plenty of games that would be so much greater if the game discs could hold more information (GT for example; how cool would it be if they could fit a couple thousand cars and a couple hundred tracks?).

Just imagine how the Gran Turismo Series will look in 10, 20 years...........just looking at how it looks now (GT4) I am very excited as to how its heading graphics wise.

BlinkinPark_182
seriosuly man, i dont think the graphics can get any better, not that , that matters but like seriously the only thing they could improve are like the harddrives memory err something , i dont know, maybe im just crazy... :ouch:

simple so we're not stuck playing pacman forever.

Computers can (obviously) get better. Game consoles are computers. Now, if A = B, and B = C, then A = C (learn your Algebra, kids). Thus, game consoles can (obviously) get better.

Good luck being a pessimist the rest of your life.

Enema
simple so we're not stuck playing pacman forever.

Why would you name yourself after a procedure that is done to clean out your colon? Is it just a joke or do you not know what the word means?

Back on topic...

Compare the PS2 to gaming systems that were popular 10 years ago. That pretty much answers your question.

Sage
Computers can (obviously) get better. Game consoles are computers. Now, if A = B, and B = C, then A = C (learn your Algebra, kids). Thus, game consoles can (obviously) get better.

Sage, I'd still love to know how A=B and B=C if A=C :dunce:

Bahbo
Why would you name yourself after a procedure that is done to clean out your colon? Is it just a joke or do you not know what the word means?

Back on topic...

Compare the PS2 to gaming systems that were popular 10 years ago. That pretty much answers your question.

Haha Enema, thats hilarious I wonder if it is a joke or he just thought the word sounded cool. :lol:

Sage

Some of us, like me, are still in Middle school. I'm in 8th Grade and I just started school and I'm going to learn pre-algebra.

Are you all serious? You can't understand that if A=B and B=C, then A=C? I wouldn't even go so far as to call it algebra. I'd call it common sense.

I've lost faith in humanity.

Klostrophobic
Are you all serious? You can't understand that if A=B and B=C, then A=C? I wouldn't even go so far as to call it algebra. I'd call it common sense.

I've lost faith in humanity.
I agree, how can you not understand that, it's a very very very simple cencept

Besides graphics and tech advancements have you ever thought that they might be looking for money?

Really, these giant corperation want money, jeez, I would have never figured that one out:lol:

Hiya! :D :embarrassed: :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

Actually, I can see how a VAST improvement can already be done in PS3! They got the new Cell going in and also about those Blue Ray Disc technology they want to incorperate into the PS3! Blue Ray's Disc is said to hold 5 TIMES more than the capacity space of a regular DVD! :drool: So we can imagine the with more memory...game companies can have more space to do more things and beef up the graphics!!! :embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed:

BlinkinPark_182

All you have to do is look at the difference between GT3 and GT4 graphics. Or the difference between an early PS1 game and one of the final games released for PS1, the change in quality was massive.

Latest Posts

Back