WRX STI Type S 2014 need help killing me online. 550PP

• Thread starter Tazz69
  • 14 comments
Tazzz69
Has anyone tuned this car. For the past week I have been getting killed by one online. I have tried to tune it but with the PP system all messed up I can not figure it out. 550PP on SS tires but any tires will work. He is running 2:09.00 at trial mountain. I have looked over and cant find a tune for this car on GT7. His car is all painted and decaled up not sure how he did that. But I would love some help and when others start online racing on SS at 550PP street car it moves. Please help..

Mines decked out at 650pp, so I can't help you there.
But as far as decals go;
Go to the GT Auto place at the bottom of your main screen.
In there, go to customize cars, then Livery Editor.
In there are options of painting your car as well as putting decals on it.

Thank you. Could you at least post your suspension setup.
Top to bottom suspension;
150/140
3/4
35/34
44/45
1.80/2.00
0.7/1.3
-0.05/+0.20

Top to bottom LSD;
6/7
9/16
17/18

Torque distribution 45/55
Downforce 120/340
Ballast 200 @ +50
(Making car balance 52/48)
(remember, mine is 100pp higher then yours, and I added all the weight reductions.)

Brake balance set to -1

Hope this helps some. Runs great at 650pp.

Yea the Italian guy is killing it. Black car with green and white decals on it, Anyone seen his car? Did you add a wide body kit?

I am the guy with the black one yesterday at deepforest.
He manage to reach those 550pp with the transmission bug for sure the car was way faster than us.
Its not the set up for sure i was faster at the corners.

Great to know. Thank you. Demonchild do you think wide body kits can hurt the car instead of help? unC1V1 What all have you done to yours? are you running any weight reduction on your? Or stock body with suspension done. I am so torn between stock weight or lightening it up some in these 550PP races on SS tires... Demon I am going to try your
setup for sure

Last edited:
Has anyone tuned this car. For the past week I have been getting killed by one online. I have tried to tune it but with the PP system all messed up I can not figure it out. 550PP on SS tires but any tires will work. He is running 2:09.00 at trial mountain. I have looked over and cant find a tune for this car on GT7. His car is all painted and decaled up not sure how he did that. But I would love some help and when others start online racing on SS at 550PP street car it moves. Please help..
Message him and ask for his tune, see what he says?

unCV1V1 are you using stock diff. I only ask because the PP system is so screwed up. Add full diff and change the numbers and it ight drop you 6 or 7 pp. Right now its like choose the wrong parts and your car will handle good but be lap time wise slow lol. DjEye you mean like through the PS5. I have only used it to play but I guess I can message him like that? Thank you everyone I love this forum all you guys are great.

Back