You People

• Thread starter Crayon
  • 2 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crayon

(Banned)
Not to be rude or anything, but what is WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?
Not letting people advertise for their site, makes me sick.
What, are you afraid that you'll lose all of your members if someone advertises? I don't think so. Trust me, i own a site that has an advertisements forum and my people come back EVERYDAY.
And there's another site that has 5,000+ members that has an advertisements forum and about 100+ of those members keep comming back.
Now this is a succesful forum i can see that, 25,000+ members, but why don't you allow people to advertise? I agree with the chain letter stuff and all that but advertising for a simple site?
What if every site didn't allow advertising? Your site wouldn't be as popular now would it? No.
Someone let YOU advertise, so why don't you let US advertise.

Thanks!
-CoreyXtreme

Sorry but why are you back here? You were banned (if memory serves me correctly) for a reason.

I've never, ever, seen an advertisement for GTPlanet on any other website. Ever.

And if you'd have bothered to note, links are allowed in signatures, just not threads designed to lure members to other forums. Note that several people have links to Giles Guthrie's site in their sigs; Giles is even still a moderator here.

The reason advertising is not allowed is because it's rude - what if you were throwing a party, and somebody walked into your living room and told everybody there was another party down the block with more beer and better music? It's just bad form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back